What's the ONE thing that has to change for this new leg of the show?

jesusd29

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it that when she first revamped the show, everyone was raving about the better and more intense choreography. I don't remember a single fan not being completely over the moon  and some even shocked for how fast paced the show was all of a sudden, and how fierce her energy was. Now everything's wrong lol. What is wrong with you guys???

I can't just pick one !

- NEW PROPS for god's sake !

- Add some Glory's songs. 

- "Sing" the spoken part  LIVE. It's like nothing but it would change everything. Imagine that sentence live : "it's time to break the ************* ice. It's been a ******* while Vegas, but i'm here now". I'd die for this ahah. Also the legendary and iconic "it's Britney *****". This kind of simple stuffs would make the show more alive and less scrypted.

- Re-choregraph the last segment at least. I just can't at this lazyness. and it's very weak. She's doing the same arm-moves for more than 3 years now. How can't she be not bored ? 

- Fix the hair

Archived