List All Of Britney's Current Dance Moves

Scrappy

2 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I have a question.

Would "shake and tremble your head and close your eyes like youre actually singing" count as a dance move or no?

Hmm... good question. Although you have made me think about if "point to head/brain" and other similar moves count now or if these would be under the category of lipping bluffs.  What do others think?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too accurate. The zumba move she does like during DYWCO where she kinda steps forward and steps back I think at the part when she's saying "cause all i want is what you want" I've always though of as a mom leaving Zumba class and still kinda feelin' it and having some pep in her step and then realizing she forgot her keys so has to back up to go get them while still feeling zumba-y.

17 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Too accurate. The zumba move she does like during DYWCO where she kinda steps forward and steps back I think at the part when she's saying "cause all i want is what you want" I've always though of as a mom leaving Zumba class and still kinda feelin' it and having some pep in her step and then realizing she forgot her keys so has to back up to go get them while still feeling zumba-y.

:lanacackle:

39 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I always remeber this when she starts doing zumba moves 

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if you listed them, because I don't even know how to describe them, but I hated so much these moves from the 3 performance, and I know she still does them but I can't remember exactly where.

The one she does at 3:12 and then the one she does at 3:18, especially the last one is what I hate the most :embarrassney:

that move at 3:18 looked great in the Womanizer performance in the FFT , here it looks just annoying :yesokay:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know if you listed them, because I don't even know how to describe them, but I hated so much these moves from the 3 performance, and I know she still does them but I can't remember exactly where.

The one she does at 3:12 and then the one she does at 3:18, especially the last one is what I hate the most :embarrassney:

Same!!!! I hate these moves so much i cant stand to watch them. she always looks like a high school girl performing during festivals on school doing these shitty moves :byebitch:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

And 3.27! I really didn't like the 3 choreo.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, well, bascially all of Boys performance, but especially this move she does at 1:38

No one in this world would look good doing that move, under any circumstances. I still don't know what those choreographers have in their heads.

ugh tragic, Boys used to have the most hard choreo 

what a shame 

Archived