List All Of Britney's Current Dance Moves

Scrappy

I can't stand those Britards when they get pissed off when we, the sane ones, critisize her dancing. Her dancing, apart from her beauty and music, was the thing that made me start stanning for her and now we are making fun of this. They cannot ever know how overwhelming and frustrating this is! 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, freaky said:

I can't stand those Britards when they get pissed off when we, the sane ones, critisize her dancing. Her dancing, apart from her beauty and music, is the thing that made me start stanning for her and now we are making fun of this. They cannot ever know how overwhelming and frustrating this is! 

I feel you. I was hooked on her dancing and I would learn her choreo which brought more interest in her. Now, I wouldn't ever bother learning her moves. When I listen to Apple Music in my mind I see her doing older choreography and it's very pleasant haha! I can't with this list tho :selenerz:

11 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

There should be a drinking game for this. Everytime Brit does one of these things, take a shot :hype:

You end up dead from alcohol poisoning :britdrown:

I'd actually be down to do/see this done in a youtube vid! The next viral hit guaranteed!  :myjam:

At least we could get exposure for Brit and stave off boredom during her residency!

Archived