Break the Ice choreo

Fudgeney

Im i the only one that thinks the Break the Ice choreo is one of the best from the show?

Sure womanizer, BOM, and slave are better but it seems like everyone hates the BTI choreography... I don't understand the hate for this choreography when toxics choreography or the lack there of basically consists of her walking across the stage like 6 times:orangu:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yeah, Toxic is lame as well, but I think that lack of choreo you mention is precisely what it's all about. That performance with the tree and such is supposed to be more theatrical than a proper choreography. I mean, I wish they used the original ITZ choero, but it doesn't feel as bad, at least for me, because to begin with, half of the song is just her above the tree waiting to jump, so whatever she does when she lands it's fine in comparison (it can always get better, like everything else).

But BTI is supposed to be just the dancing, but it's kinda weird, especially that part "hot hot hot hot"

Archived