• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Petitions are useless :beyfedup:

... I still believe :beyfedup::beyfedup::beyfedup::beyfedup:

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She should simply put Liar on B10 and release it as her lead single :beyfedup:

Max Martin for single 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 :beyfedup:

We would all die from slayage tho, so she would underperform again :beyfedup::beyfedup::beyfedup:

"liar" doesn't need a remix, it's perfect the way it is. 

i want it as single #4 tho.

i want smth else next. i think "if i'm dancing" could turn out huge if handled right. it doesn't sound like anything that is out, which is amazing. with a fun, colorful, international video of globalney in different countries, different cultural settings, i think it could be insane. 

45297_al_photo_a4a04.jpg

9b679b0d9c14796e298aa9f72ffbf81d.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

stock-photo-sukhothai-thailand-jan-unide

tumblr_n9ygqdn54z1s65lsno1_400.gif

and britney in the midst of all that, basically saying no matter what kind of music, if i'm dancing i know it's good.

worldpeaceney :kidcries:

58 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i want smth else next. i think "if i'm dancing" could turn out huge if handled right. it doesn't sound like anything that is out, which is amazing. with a fun, colorful, international video of globalney in different countries, different cultural settings, i think it could be insane. 

45297_al_photo_a4a04.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

and britney in the midst of all that, basically saying no matter what kind of music, if i'm dancing i know it's good.

Mind twin!! If I'm Dancing is genius.

3 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

45297_al_photo_a4a04.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

I also imagine a video like that, with a lot of colors, but I imagine two scenarios: one at a sunny beach, like an island paradise, probably Hawaii or something, and another one in a dark, closed place. I also think of this outfit

normal_003.jpg

Each dancer with a different color. For the dark scenes, it would have more Asian influences, but not straight forward Chinese or Indian, or something, because all the obnoxious people will rapidly jump in to whine "that's culture appropriation" britney_spears___3_or_4_guys_at_a_time_b so they would need to only take the influence but create a whole new, unique style for the video. Something iconic. 

Aaaah, only in our dreams britney_spears___cap_by_pokemonspears-d8

If I was in charge and didn't give a damn about chart performance, I would release Do You Wanna Come Over? as the third single globally. Then for the 4th single, Liar in the US and most of Latin America, and If I'm Dancing for Brazil. If Europe wants their Just Luv Me or some of the other boring songs they want, I really don't have an idea :ehidk: they could get a radio single or so, or maybe If I'm Dancing too, but I'm not sure if it's too happy for them britney_spears_like_you_know_by_pokemons

Then Man on the Moon would close the era globally too. Only if there's still time, Better would be released, but if B10 is around the corner, the lead single would have to come right away. I would love to release other songs between the next album comes out, like Tom's Diner, Breathe on Me, and other selected songs, give them a proper single treatment with videoclip, before the next era starts.

Archived