• Gimmie more
  • Piece of me
  • Womanizer
  • Circus
  • Work *****
  • Мake me

..was judging by x

• S&M and S&S also made top20(top3) [but she is featured on those songs]

I honestly don't understand why so many people are "anti-Max Martin" on this forum. Yes, his work with Katy Perry, Taylor Swift etc. may be generic, but that's because THEY are generic. IMO, a producer/songwriter is only as good as the artist they're working with (and vice versa), as they inspire and feed off one another. And Britney's career, including the groundbreaking inception of it, prove that her + Max Martin = pop magic. 

Guest StrawberryKisses

@I'mSoCurious was #1 on the Billboard Charts in August 1997.

However, Britney and Justin soon got into a car crash and died so they scrapped all evidence and made clones of them. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I honestly don't understand why so many people are "anti-Max Martin" on this forum. Yes, his work with Katy Perry, Taylor Swift etc. may be generic, but that's because THEY are generic. IMO, a producer/songwriter is only as good as the artist they're working with (and vice versa), as they inspire and feed off one another. And Britney's career, including the groundbreaking inception of it, prove that her + Max Martin = pop magic. 

I also don't get why so many people here always want her and him to work together. He's not the only good producer and the fact he produces songs for her and other artists on the radio makes him over exposed and any work they make won't be original because I'm sure he's gonna apply the same formula to Arianna Grande or the next pop tart. And who are you to call them generic when Britney is in the same category as them? The only difference is that she was first before them. Also her relationship with Max is she comes in the studio and basically is told what to do compared to her working with other producers, why you think she tried hard to avoid working with him? Cyndi Lauper even said that he tried to make her sing every word one at a time like he did with Britney but she wasn't having it. 

Honestly you guys just want the success and see her on the top charts, it has nothing to do with Max or their collaboration because with his songs, you can literally insert anyone and it'll still be a hit. 

Archived