Cool Slumber Party radio update (it's #1 on Rate the Music too)

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I'm still getting boring of request the damn song. For the god of sake Britney Promote the SP ASAP

Don't push yourself too hard on requests. I request the pop stations with Orlando's script and send text messages with textnow.com and that's it. Enough requesting for a day. Don't spend too much of your time on it.

33 minutes ago, button said:

Yay! Did this get helped by AT40 or do all stations not broadcast that til Sunday? Also, any word on its chances of getting a spin on Daily Download with Carson Daly? Thats like the little sister of AT40 and plays on over 100 stations nationwide every weekend too

12 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Yay! Did this get helped by AT40 or do all stations not broadcast that til Sunday? Also, any word on its chances of getting a spin on Daily Download with Carson Daly? Thats like the little sister of AT40 and plays on over 100 stations nationwide every weekend too

Yes it was because of AT40. But only a small portion of pop stations air AT40 on Saturday. The majority of the stations air it on Sunday so tomorrow's update will be even bigger.

I have no idea what Download with Carson is though. No info on that. :awkblink:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Yes it was because of AT40. But only a small portion of pop stations air AT40 on Saturday. The majority of the stations air it on Sunday so tomorrow's update will be even bigger.

I have no idea what Download with Carson is though. No info on that. :awkblink:

It's a national top 30 countdown that airs on the weekend like AT40. IHeart has AT40 and cbs owned stations nationwide broadcast daily download http://dalydownload.cbslocal.com/category/dalydownload-chart/

AT40 is the A countdown show and Daily Download is the B show..just like Most Requested Live is the A request show on Saturdays and Open House Party is the B show on Saturday nights.....but just like Open House Party, Daily Download w Carson has a reach of over 100 stations nationwide. 

4 minutes ago, Army1 said:

It's a national top 30 countdown that airs on the weekend like AT40. IHeart has AT40 and cbs owned stations nationwide broadcast daily download http://dalydownload.cbslocal.com/category/dalydownload-chart/

AT40 is the A countdown show and Daily Download is the B show..just like Most Requested Live is the A request show on Saturdays and Open House Party is the B show on Saturday nights.....but just like Open House Party, Daily Download w Carson has a reach of over 100 stations nationwide. 

Daly download huh... Interesting. I wonder how we could get it played tonight on Open house? You made a thread about it the other day right? Would be nice if you made another one for tonight. :cutesybrit:

4 minutes ago, button said:

Daly download huh... Interesting. I wonder how we could get it played tonight on Open house? You made a thread about it the other day right? Would be nice if you made another one for tonight. :cutesybrit:

Unfortunately it would be a waste of time for Open House Party requests on Sundays. I did some research and found out that Sundays braodcasts of OPH are prerecorded, so requests for Sundays are essentially not counted :(....they played it on Saturday the last two weeks, so maybe it will get a spin tonight because it has gained popularity with them. 

Tomorrows update has the chance to be HUGE as the full AT40 effect will take place, it may have reached enough radio chart success to make the Daily Download countdown, OPH might spin it tonight, and the song is now just debuting on dozens of the top 30 countdown shows of respective iheart radio stations in big markets. 

Kiss 108 Boston - http://kiss108.iheart.com/charts/top-30-countdown-with-billy-costa-151/week-of-january-7-2017-2512/

These top 30 countdowns broadcast on Sundays and are played twice a day on their respective stations. Once in the morning before or after AT40, and then again at night in primetime. Kiss 108 in Boston played the song 2 times last Sunday but has already played it 4 times today...once early in the morning..once during their top 30 countdown...once during AT40..and a random afternoon spin. It will get another spin around 8pm tonight when the top 30 countdown replays and possibly another late night spin after that. 

26 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Unfortunately it would be a waste of time for Open House Party requests on Sundays. I did some research and found out that Sundays braodcasts of OPH are prerecorded, so requests for Sundays are essentially not counted :(....they played it on Saturday the last two weeks, so maybe it will get a spin tonight because it has gained popularity with them. 

Tomorrows update has the chance to be HUGE as the full AT40 effect will take place, it may have reached enough radio chart success to make the Daily Download countdown, OPH might spin it tonight, and the song is now just debuting on dozens of the top 30 countdown shows of respective iheart radio stations in big markets. 

Kiss 108 Boston - http://kiss108.iheart.com/charts/top-30-countdown-with-billy-costa-151/week-of-january-7-2017-2512/

These top 30 countdowns broadcast on Sundays and are played twice a day on their respective stations. Once in the morning before or after AT40, and then again at night in primetime. Kiss 108 in Boston played the song 2 times last Sunday but has already played it 4 times today...once early in the morning..once during their top 30 countdown...once during AT40..and a random afternoon spin. It will get another spin around 8pm tonight when the top 30 countdown replays and possibly another late night spin after that. 

Z100 and KIIS aired American Top 40 today as well. Played at 10:20 AM and 11:24 AM respectively. 

I don't wanna think about next week's rolling. Let's just enjoy this for now. :awkblink:

47 minutes ago, button said:

Z100 and KIIS aired American Top 40 today as well. Played at 10:20 AM and 11:24 AM respectively. 

I don't wanna think about next week's rolling. Let's just enjoy this for now. :awkblink:

By next week it should make its regular countdown debut on AT40 so we should be good

Archived