Britney should sing about animals

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

She sometimes posts animals on Instagram and she has been to the zoo. Well, why hold back? She should sing about her experiences!

Right now we miss a good song about cats. Ideally, Taylor Swift should sing a song about cats but why not Britney Spears? Would be super cute and a legacy to her children.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Flash said:

She sometimes posts animals on Instagram and she has been to the zoo. Well, why hold back? She should sing about her experiences!

Right now we miss a good song about cats. Ideally, Taylor Swift should sing a song about cats but why not Britney Spears? Would be super cute and a legacy to her children.

Dear Hannah?

Born to Make Hannah Happy?

I'm A Slave for Hannah?

:madonna:

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Dear Hannah?

Born to Make Hannah Happy?

I'm A Slave for Hannah?

:madonna:

I'm A Slave for Hannah is actually a super cute song title. Like, the dog is so cute that she is a slave to her cuteness and makes an effort to bring the best food. And whenever the dog wants to go for a walk, she goes.

Guest Diamond Horse
31 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

She should release a song called Cant Let Go and it should be about her being a crocodile and biting mens ***** :ponderney:

Wuld be a new Anaconda for sure.

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Britney has a cat? :plzexplain:

yes cats are actually really popular, a lot of singers sing about their cats these days. like  Iggy Azalea. 

Archived