Glory Estimated Sales in the US (tragic)

Artsy Fartsy

Glory SPS Sales (estimations)

111 400
24 575
12 750
8 075
5 925
4 500
3 350
2 625
2 350
1 900
1 625
1 975
4 925
3 125
2 500
2 275
2 850
2 200
1 475 ~ 200 400 copies finally the 200k mark  
1 150 (maybe this week ~ 201 600 copies)

Glory Pure Sales 

88 075
13 725
6 425
3 850
2 750
2 150
1 525
1 225
1 150
2 825
1 950
1 575
1 450
2 025
1 375 ~ 135 000 copies
750 (last week)
525 (maybe this week)

~ 136 000 copies

Source: https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=118091&start=7775

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Well there are people who wish they sold that much. :weirdmeout:

Yeah Beyoncé and Rihanna wish they were selling 500 copies a week in a country with a population of 300 million. :plzexplain: 

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Yeah Beyoncé and Rihanna wish they were selling 500 copies a week in a country with a population of 300 million. :plzexplain: 

There's more people than Beyonce' and Rihanna. Britney has already sold a lot of albums in total. This isn't that best, but it's not the worst. There are a lot of people that have done worse. Just enjoy the album. 

Guest Diamond Horse

I always feel that "pure sales" is the true and clean indicator. SPS feels like cheating. I know it is a childish way to look at things, but that's how I feel.

2 minutes ago, MM said:

yikes! if she doesn't change up her formula and fire her whole team, B10 could be looking a lot worse than this 

This. Plus if she takes another 2-3 years for release B10 it's gonna do worse than this.

She needs release B10 this year, and fix all this mess in the charts ASAP. 

But seriously she needs find a new team, I still don't understand why she promote SP in those Radios Festivals for gain airplay if she later stop promoting the song on bigger platforms for the rest of the GP around the world. Larry really think that Britney doing 3 shows on some random local festivals it's gonna be do a hit in the radios. 

Her team is the worst, since the Make Me Music Video fiasco they need rush the 2nd single don't wait until November when the album was already dead and buried 

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

This. Plus if she takes another 2-3 years for release B10 it's gonna do worse than this.

She needs release B10 this year, and fix all this mess in the charts ASAP. 

But seriously she needs find a new team, I still don't understand why she promote SP in those Radios Festivals for gain airplay if she later stop promoting the song on bigger platforms for the rest of the GP around the world. Larry really think that Britney doing 3 shows on some random local festivals it's gonna be do a hit in the radios. 

Her team is the worst, since the Make Me Music Video fiasco they need rush the 2nd single don't wait until November when the album was already dead and buried 

her team has no clue how to manage her at all. i know britards hate to hear this but she needs a team like beyonce's (where it's all about the music/album, younger people, but knowledgeable people, not 50+ artifacts.) and i know britney said music isn't her number 1 priority but you can't just half *** everything. it's obvious no one on her team cares about the music and her legacy, they just want to make a buck by promoting vegas not her music. 

11 minutes ago, MM said:

her team has no clue how to manage her at all. i know britards hate to hear this but she needs a team like beyonce's (where it's all about the music/album, younger people, but knowledgeable people, not 50+ artifacts.) and i know britney said music isn't her number 1 priority but you can't just half *** everything. it's obvious no one on her team cares about the music and her legacy, they just want to make a buck by promoting vegas not her music. 

I don't think that'd be good for her either, Beyonce's new team (2011- ) is hell bent on pushing the idea that the whole is better than the sum of it parts. That wont continue to work in the streaming era. 

Her team does however seem to listen to her fanbase. When her self titled came out every Yonce fan I know was complaining she didn't perform on TV and now chick was on almost every music award show

3 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I don't think that'd be good for her either, Beyonce's new team (2011- ) is hell bent on pushing the idea that the whole is better than the sum of it parts. That wont continue to work in the streaming era. 

Her team does however seem to listen to her fanbase. When her self titled came out every Yonce fan I know was complaining she didn't perform on TV and now chick was on almost every music award show

sorry what i meant by beyonce's team is that they focus more on albums as a whole and even tho today it's all about singles, not every artist has to conform to that. beyonce's singles don't do very well but her albums do. britney is not a new girl, imo she shouldn't be focusing on singles (maybe the first single of the album) but overall britney has been an album artist. britney should stay with having her music on streaming sites unlike bey.

2 minutes ago, MM said:

sorry what i meant by beyonce's team is that they focus more on albums as a whole and even tho today it's all about singles, not every artist has to conform to that. beyonce's singles don't do very well but her albums do. britney is not a new girl, imo she shouldn't be focusing on singles (maybe the first single of the album) but overall britney has been an album artist. britney should stay with having her music on streaming sites unlike bey.

I like what you are suggesting but I think Britney should just forget albums.

Just release singles or EPs. 

Her albums aren't selling so it may be worthwhile to invest in really big singles or EPs.

1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

Where have all the fans gone? :ponderney:

Her fanbase is steadily decreasing with every bad decision that her team makes of scrapping material constantly and not properly promoting.

We (the stans) won't leave but tons of people are fed up and have been leaving with every tragedy since the Femme Fatale era.

I cannot tell you the number of people I know who LIKE Britney and STILL barely realize Glory even exists. 

The actual album was literally not promoted at all - RCA/Team B just focused on the singles and Vegas. 

Gay men all know about and have at least fully listened to - if not purchased - Glory because we take pop music and pop icons so seriously. We would know about this album even if it was never publicly mentioned or released. Haha. 

But straight girls who still are totally on board with Britney are so completely unaware of Glory existing, or - because it's not been promoted anywhere - they forget to even look it up to play on Spotify. 

Over Christmas one of my best friends was telling me how much she LOVES Make Me... but how she still hasn't actually heard all of Glory. And I was at a birthday party at the end of September where some Glory tracks were playing - and all the straight girls were like "Wait, is this Britney? I had no idea she had a new album?!"

RCA and Team B need to put some effort back into courting the straight demographic, because the gays are good - we've got it handled. We pay attention to everything Britney does, but the rest of the populace has moved on from following her every step simply because of her name. She will forever be recognized - and immortalized - but the public stopped paying attention a long time ago to Britney Spears simply because she's Britney Spears. 

Archived