New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I have never seen this before and it really makes me mad

annonymous

Who the hell is this ***** and how dares she to shade britney right after her vma performance??? Like wtf, completely obvious that britney was picked on by everyone, even though you see some faces in the audiance that feel really awkward. But seriously what a *****, I feel bad for Britney. She must have felt so lonely and depressed. Happy that she proved all the haters wrong.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andreabeez1 said:

The majority of comedians (or hosts...Wendy Williams, can you hear me?) think that shading celebrities is still funny and i'd agree... if we lived in the 50's. 

That monologue was completely disrespectful but sadly Britney was a "hot topic" back then, so... :sickofu:

Absolutely no respect at all. What a *****. 

The only funny thing from that entire thing was how silent, bored and unenthusiastic the audience was. And she's supposed to be a comedian? Who can't stand on stage and make a prat of themselves by shading a load of famous people tbqh? Talentless *****.

And how ******* DARE MTV allow this **** to even happen in the first place. ******* trashy c*nts. Britney should of got savage as **** with them after that and got major revenge on both this ***** and MTV tbqfh. 

6 minutes ago, dschu said:

What she said was ****, but she came out later in an interview and said that she had all of her material pre-prepared and if she saw Britney's performance she wouldn't have said as much.

What difference does that make? Nothing, she is still a rude *****. 

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, dschu said:

What she said was ****, but she came out later in an interview and said that she had all of her material pre-prepared and if she saw Britney's performance she wouldn't have said as much.

Material pre-prepared? lulz That's some material!

Archived