Niki

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, div said:

haha the classy shade on her miming

but meditation is great. she should do a week retreat for real 

I imagine her going to a retreat where you are not allowed to speak and then she receives her meal and accidentally says "Thank you" and thus breaks the perfection of the silence. :quirkney:

Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, GodneyLush said:

How fun. More jokes about her well being. Never heard those before. :plzexplain:

Hey, at least this article was kinda innovative.

55 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

No, things like the headline itself Britney's crazy plan....increasing brain cells...replenish mental resources...she thinks it'll make her a genius (never give up your dreams, Brit!). 

It just seemed a bit insensitive to me and I was surprised to see so many posts in here laughing, meanwhile I see people get "attacked" on here for saying much less

Actually there are studies that show many geniuses utilize both the logical left side and the intuitive right side in unison ( they have more neural connections between the two)while most people only utilize mainly one. There are studies that show meditation increases those neural connections and does make one "smarter". I don't know what going around not talking for 5 days has to do with meditation though

A vow of silence is usually done by Buddhist monks   sitting in a temple the whole time and that is a very advanced meditation task.

1 hour ago, The Flash said:

But in real life she would probably not do that, she has said in the past that quietly meditating is not for her, if I remember it right.

She probably said that when she first started and it was extremely tough for her. Meditation is a prime component of yoga and that has been clearly helping her more than just medication alone. I really hope she gets more into Buddhism and meditation practice because its slowly bringing our girl back.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Smokez said:

Actually there are studies that show many geniuses utilize both the logical left side and the intuitive right side in unison ( they have more neural connections between the two)while most people only utilize mainly one. There are studies that show meditation increases those neural connections and does make one "smarter". I don't know what going around not talking for 5 days has to do with meditation though

A vow of silence is usually done by Buddhist monks   sitting in a temple the whole time and that is a very advanced meditation task.

She probably said that when she first started and it was extremely tough for her. Meditation is a prime component of yoga and that has been clearly helping her more than just medication alone. I really hope she gets more into Buddhism and meditation practice because its slowly bringing our girl back.

Oh ok I was under the impression that she likes doing them yoga positions, but don't like meditation..

But yeah, to think about it, you hold the yoga position for quite some time

12 minutes ago, Smokez said:

That's kind of my point. It just seems like this was written for ***** and giggles, making fun of her lipping and mental illness all at once. 

Granted I could be looking into more than one should, prior to joining here I did make jokes of her illness because I didn't know the extent to which she was affected by her breakdown

Archived