New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Newest In Touch issue: Britney Gives The Silent Treatment

Niki

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Curious_1110 said:

I know In Touch is just a gossip mag but that article is making light of her alleged mental illness...and her fans laugh? I don't get that 

You mean lipsyncing?

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, alexdaily said:

Omg does that mean she's gonna lip sync from now on? :awkblink:

She has no orientation in time, so now we face the fear of her silence lasting forever. Let's pray that she will not go on this retreat too soon!

Guest Diamond Horse

But in real life she would probably not do that, she has said in the past that quietly meditating is not for her, if I remember it right.

30 minutes ago, The Flash said:

You mean lipsyncing?

No, things like the headline itself Britney's crazy plan....increasing brain cells...replenish mental resources...she thinks it'll make her a genius (never give up your dreams, Brit!). 

It just seemed a bit insensitive to me and I was surprised to see so many posts in here laughing, meanwhile I see people get "attacked" on here for saying much less

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

No, things like the headline itself Britney's crazy plan....increasing brain cells...replenish mental resources...she thinks it'll make her a genius (never give up your dreams, Brit!). 

It just seemed a bit insensitive to me and I was surprised to see so many posts in here laughing, meanwhile I see people get "attacked" on her for saying much less

Well, in this article they shade her for lipsyncing, but they don't say anything direct about her mental health or intelligence. 

I can see what you mean, this article is on the borderline, but it could have been much worse.

Archived