Pure Gold Fantasy

Neemz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO it cannot have the same bottle shape as the Fantasy collection. It needs a new bottle, still could be under the Fantasy collection but a completely redesigned bottle like Rihanna did for her mens fragrance with the leather on it... Don't get me wrong I love the Fantasy bottle design but it's quite feminine if you can call a design feminine... 

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I think this bottle and colors are way too feminine to be for men lol

How is gold feminine? Always thought that bottle Was silly looking though. Maybe if it was just a simple gold ball with the sprayer instead of that little ball twist on top

cbz_414_4_metallic_gold_ball_candles.jpg

6 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

How is it masculine ? Men don't wear anything with that color. Women do. And the shape of the bottle is feminine too. Nobody would buy that lol

Its a color, anybody can wear it...Gold watches? Chains? I mean I don't really care for gender norms but guys def wear gold. I've seen macho bros wear bright pink 

I think.if they lose the cheap studs and made it look sophisticated guys would buy it

Britney should create a special line for men called "Term of Endearment" and there would be two bottles that you can attach to one another and one would be on top and the other one on the bottom:beyfedup:

I need to reevaluate my life. 

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

How is it masculine ? Men don't wear anything with that color. Women do. And the shape of the bottle is feminine too. Nobody would buy that lol

1MILLION_598x437-opt.jpg

Archived