Bebe's newly re-shot "I Got You" MV is basically Britney's "Make Me" video....

jennyj

I may have understanded what you meant now that I've spend 2098347290 hours thinking. You are saying that she re-shot and it's still very bad, isn't it?

I now what you mean. Yeah, but I think we should be happy that this is happening (people praising her), it shows that people expect big things from Britney. And from that woman eveyone expect nothing. Her voice is annoying and we know she's basic when Britney helps G-Eazy singing his (and bebe's) most famous song at VMAs and Britney's voice suited the music muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than Bebe's. i actually can't even hear MM&I original version, because it's just so so so bad compared to Britney's version...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*****, no, just ******* no :nobitch: Bebe's video is really beautiful and suits the song. Plus she's serving serious looks and the video is filmed nicely, can we say the same about MM? **** no :nobitch: I'm tired of y'all Britards bringing other's work down just to make Britney's shitty stuff look better :staysalty:

For those that don't see the similarities:

1. They re-shot the video for being 'too ****' (except her new one has more overly **** outfits lol)

2. Both videos originally had other dancers in it, the new ones are them by themselves

3. Both videos are of them doing very similar dance moves

4. The dessert scene is obviously nicer than the 2 walls we got in Make Me.  But ironically, there was dessert footage shot for the original Make Me video, so we can count that too.

5. The storyline is pretty much the same, except Britney's is in an audition studio and Bebe's is in the dessert.

I agree with others, the GP holds a higher standard to Britney... which is why she doesn't get the praise that other artists get for doing much lesser.  She set the bar very high for herself, but I'm happy with Primeney 2.0 regardless, since it's the closest to Primney 1.0 we've gotten in a long time. :) 

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

For those that don't see the similarities:

1. They re-shot the video for being 'too ****' (except her new one has more overly **** outfits lol)

2. Both videos originally had other dancers in it, the new ones are them by themselves

3. Both videos are of them doing very similar dance moves

4. The dessert scene is obviously nicer than the 2 walls we got in Make Me.  But ironically, there was dessert footage shot for the original Make Me video, so we can count that too.

5. The storyline is pretty much the same, except Britney's is in an audition studio and Bebe's is in the dessert.

I agree with others, the GP holds a higher standard to Britney... which is why she doesn't get the praise that other artists get for doing much lesser.  She set the bar very high for herself, but I'm happy with Primeney 2.0 regardless, since it's the closest to Primney 1.0 we've gotten in a long time. :) 

You do know that one of the most annoying things of the released MM video are her cackling dancers right?

17 hours ago, Body ache said:

I like the video. I still say Make Me's video should have been like the single cover. In the desert.

Gosh this just made me so upset. I agree with you so much. They release a **** single cover of Britney in the desert, and somehow the end result was the clapping giggling joke of a mess that we got. WTF team Britney. I'll never forget and never forgive.:gtfo:

Archived