I am sorry but ....

BritintheZone

With pre recorded vocals (or even singing a ballad live), hard and good choreo, no walking around the stage, Britney not fixing her hair all the time, her dancers carrying her arround and her flop team doing things like they should be done, she can do the Superbowl. If she lip syncs to her 18 year old songs pitched down, does the POM choreos, touches her hair all the time because it gets in her face and her dancers guiding her like if she was a child, her career would be over. Right now, I don't want her to do Superbowl. But, even if everything is perfect she will be criticized because, you know, she is Britney Spears.  :staysalty:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather not see her doing it if she doesn't take it super seriously and I know she won't do it flawlessly, so I really don't want her to do the Superbowl honestly. 

9 hours ago, LBoggie said:

After Mariah's NYE performance, I think all artists are safe as long as they can actually lip synch correctly. ;)

Except Mariah sang live in the last 10 years, we can't say the same about Britney :staysalty:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

By the way, when Britney was asked about performing she said "maybe with a lot of training and hard work." She's basically acknowledging that her POM choreo isn't good enough and she doesn't give 100% effort every time and has to step it up for such a big stage.

Thsnkyou I was just about to say this, 

If she stepped up her game,  it could be really successful 

2 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

I'd rather not see her doing it if she doesn't take it super seriously and I know she won't do it flawlessly, so I really don't want her to do the Superbowl honestly. 

Except Mariah sang live in the last 10 years, we can't say the same about Britney :staysalty:

Did she really, though? Yes, Mariah has made her mark, especially early in her career for being a great live vocalist, but the past even 5 years, people have questioned Mariah's vocal ability and the NYE performance didn't do her any favors. I feel like she's been doing a lot of lipping to pre-recorded vocals in recent years (especially the high notes/whistles, which are the notes that count the most of her). Yes, Britney has tainted her GP's perception of her vocal abilities for continuously lip synching but it's something that they already expect from her and if she moved towards pre-recorded vocals today people will either think she's singing live or not even be bothered by it if she does it well while giving a good performance. 

4 hours ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I wouldn't want her to perform at this point if it was just going to be yet another POM repeat performance. Also, saying that Bruno Mars is not an entertainer is beyond insane.

:squintney: I am sorry but all he does is sing. Lately he been getting better and starting to dance but still

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

it's gonna be mess because even her team doesn't care that she has bad costumes/choreo/props/no prerecorded vocals...

Basically. I don't want her going on stage and embarassing herself after the 50/50 mixed reaction to the VMAs.

The SuperBowl gets a much bigger audience than that...

Archived