I am sorry but ....

BritintheZone

:icant1: every single year since I have joined Britney been rumored to do the superbowl but she ends up not doing it!! :crying2: I cant with them giving it to katy , coldplay ,bruno(x2)and Gaga who arent really entertainers ,have a shorter careers and have sold less than her!

Like what was this for?!? To get me hopes up:crying4: 

8Gy66Hb4.pngsorry I am in my feelings and I know exhale gets a whole much of sb threads once it comes but idgaf

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:icant1: every single year since I have joined Britney been rumored to do the superbowl but she ends up not doing it!! :crying2: I cant with them giving it to katy , coldplay ,bruno(x2)and Gaga who arent really entertainers ,have a shorter careers and have sold less than her!

Like what was this for?!? To get me hopes up:crying4: 

8Gy66Hb4.pngsorry I am in my feelings and I know exhale gets a whole much of sb threads once it comes but idgaf

Is that picture real?!

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

She would be criticized so bad if she performed at the Super Bowl like how she performs now. 

1.Thats they rehearsed for like a month

2. They be special effects that would cover the fact of her lip syncing or dancing

3. She  criticized no matter what

2 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Is that picture real?!

It was a commercial that aired during the superbowl one yr:crying2:

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

1.Thats they rehearsed for like a month

2. They be special effects that would cover the fact of her lip syncing or dancing

3. She  criticized no matter what

It was a commercial that aired during the superbowl one yr:crying2:

Tf. What was the point of this if she wasn't going to perform. 

11 minutes ago, ohoney said:

She wasn't ready for it, not unless she fires her flop *** choreographer and stop walking on the stage. Also, GP could've eaten her alive for the lipsync... :kidcries:

After Mariah's NYE performance, I think all artists are safe as long as they can actually lip synch correctly. ;)

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

After Mariah's NYE performance, I think all artists are safe as long as they can actually lip synch correctly. ;)

Basically lol and she would be dancing 

1 hour ago, Hunty said:

Tf. What was the point of this if she wasn't going to perform. 

I dont ******* know :crying2:

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

She wasn't ready for it, not unless she fires her flop *** choreographer and stop walking on the stage. Also, GP could've eaten her alive for the lipsync... :kidcries:

Sb always lipsync . And she wouldn't rehearse a lot and have a lot of effects

6 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Except Mariah has proved numerous times what a talented vocalist she is. People forgave her for that performance because she's had a lot of BRILLIANT performances before. Let's just not compare one of the most talented person on Earth with Britney Spears. Let's just not. 

I really don't know about the Superbowl idk if it would work. Half of me would expect horrible lipsyncing just like the me myself and I cover during MM. IDK if even the BBMA level of performing would be enough. She would have to up her game and do something fresh and seriously make the lipsyncing appear real.

Archived