Top 10 Celebrities who are HORRIBLE to their fans, Britney at #7

IUSAtonight

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the FF meet and greets were a little messy, but I really can't blame her for that. People have taken advantage of her, so she's changed. We've seen how she used to be with her fans before, she was the sweetest. It must be really exhausting to have people around you all the time, trying to do that. We've also seen some casual selfies with fans in the past year, iirc.Β 

Nnn what. I'm surprised she's not number one if the media got ahold of her FF and early Piece of Me M&G's.

But in all honesty, she's never abused, spat or threatened a fan. She refused a photo with a random *** ***** who was next to her car? Uhh yeah, you'd do the same.

**** out of here with rude to her fans. She's never rude to them in the appropriate setting. But when you're annoying her in public, with her children and touching her personal property? You deserve to be ignored and ran over. Bye *****Β :staysalty:

Archived