Top 10 Celebrities who are HORRIBLE to their fans, Britney at #7

IUSAtonight

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Britney is horrible with her fans ? Uh ? Did she ever do something bad to a fan ?

Once again, they have no idea of who is Britney. This is just hate against her. She is known for being the nicest girl in the industry, with everybody. 

I know. I was looking for her in the "down to earth celebrities " list and i found her on this :moorangu: 

yeah i'm not even gonna bother watching this. but i will say this... britney may not be forthcoming with her fans, she may be shy, she may be incredibly guarded (literally and figuratively), but i have NEVER heard of her being horrible to her fans. actually i take that back, one story in particular comes to mind from 2007 when she shopping with adnan or something, but a. that was never confirmed and b. if it was true, she clearly wasn't in a good state of mind. but besides that, the worst i ever heard was that she seemed antsy or kind of like she wanted to be elsewhere. but even those stories are few and far between.

but she is NEVER horrible to her fans. shy/awkward yes, but not horrible/rude. there's a difference.

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Britney is horrible with her fans ? Uh ? Did she ever do something bad to a fan ?

Once again, they have no idea of who is Britney. This is just hate against her. She is known for being the nicest girl in the industry, with everybody. 

LBH, they probably just saw a B-Army twitter meltdown and thought that was the norm. :queenflopga: 

JK But honestly, Britney at her prime was one of the best towards her fans, and even today with her super-shyness, she's still super sweet with everyone she meets.

2 minutes ago, JJones12992 said:

Her younger sisters,  however... :angietea:

Haha I don't know about them, I've heard Kylie can be rude and that Kendall is very shy 

Archived