Video: Britney's history in BB Hot 100 (Updated with SP)

Gambler

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I'm forever mad that Toxic and Gimme More were not number one! :lessons:

And that Rihanna remix, damn a ******* remix was number one! Imagine the two of them doing a new song together? :crying11:

Britney sadly doesn't get airplay these days. Well really, the Oops!... era was the last time she was on heavy rotation. Then Toxic and Gimme More happened, they were played a lot but not as much as they could have. Then though during the FF era, her songs were on heavy rotation.

It started with that mess when Britney didn't choose Pepsi instead of Clear Channel as sponsors for her iconic Dream Within A Dream Tour. And Clear Channel is responsible for radio airplay. So they sorta started boycotting her during the Britney era. Because sorry but Slave is iconic. It should have done even better :staysalty:

Ok I'm done ranting I'm high so cya :queenriri:

10 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Exactly and look at Toxic, it only made it to #9 and it's probably her biggest single after BOMT

Absolutely, another example is Gimme More. While successful and it gave the phrase "It's Britney *****" it's actually not that well known by the general public as fans and pop culture loving gays may think. :staysalty:

Archived