If they do another GH next year

lustwecantcontrol

I'm not fully against this idea as long as the design of the record is original and fun, close to Madonna's celebration album. I mean 20 years in music deserves a compilation album in my opinion with at least an unreleased song similar to "My prerogative" or "3" by the end of this year, closing her vegas residency. Plus, a Bluray with all her restored videos in HD!

Madonna has had 3rd official compilation albums till 2009! 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I think if her label made it like a greatest hits/ b-sides and added an incentive to buy it - like Piece of Me DVD/blu ray for fans that maybe couldn't make it to Vegas or selection of her performances from the awards shows/festivals she recently did - then it could do well. 

Hmmm a GH album that included rare songs/b-sides and unreleased tracks could be really cool! They could call it Greatest Hits and More and it could be 2 discs one with the hits and then the other with the other stuff on it like b-sides and rare tracks like Trouble and Rock Boy and then maybe like 1 unreleased track from each era!

35 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm not fully against this idea as long as the design of the record is original and fun, close to Madonna's celebration album. I mean 20 years in music deserves a compilation album in my opinion with at least an unreleased song similar to "My prerogative" or "3" by the end of this year, closing her vegas residency. Plus, a Bluray with all her restored videos in HD!

OMFG, I would kill kittens and do a pact with the devil to have this released. :crying1:

2 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

Y'all know the only album we're getting next year is Piece Of Me: 20 Years Of Hits 

Basically it's The Singles Collection with HIAM, Til The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Criminal, Scream & Shout, Make Me, Slumber Party and a few BONUS tracks which are LIVE versions of a few songs from Piece Of Me - not sung live of course, but live sounding music :gloria: 

With 16 yr old vocals :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

A greatest hits à la My Prerogative would be awesome though: nice packaging, three unreleased songs, a bonus CD with some cool remixes (and some awful ones).

The Chris Cox Megamix is still slaying my existence. :scalped:

Yes sis, but I'd much rather have B10 :saycheese:

You know if they do another greatest hits we will get Glory scrapped screengrab pictures :meltdown:

45 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

Your job slays sis:lollipop:

It's the manager today. He always changes the **** music they normally play to a good station :unbelievableney:

The essential was my first Britney album! :unbelievableney:

That's when i fell in love with Brit:slayney:

and I never understood why they didn't include all her singles (born to make you happy, dlmbtltk,...) but that they included other songs who weren't singles like hot as ice :ponderney:

but to answer the question:

I would love if they would do a brand new album for the 20 years of bomt but with 2 cd: one with new songs and one with a few of her greatest hits (10-15 songs) :cutesybrit:

They just need to release a double disc of her unreleased materials:

Disc 1: 1998-2006 about 20 tracks

Disc 2: 2007-2016(7) about another 20 tracks

That's gonna be hella awesome, to get 40 new (?) tracks for BOMT's 20th anniversary. Also release Rebellion as the lead single

Greatest Hits albums are so pointless in 2017.

They made sense when physical album sales actually counted for something.

I've already made a Britney Greatest Hits playlist on Spotify...for free.

:byebitch:

Spoiler

TBH the only way I'd buy a Greatest Hits now is if she did a Greatest Hits - Unplugged.

Which will NEVER happen. :otears:

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Exactly.  'HIAM', 'TTWE', 'IWG', and 'S&S' are her only real hits since 2009 (plus 'Work *****' if you're feeling extremely generous).  'S&M' might have been a #1, but it's ******* awful and should be left to rot in 2011 where it belongs; she doesn't need to remind people that she was part of that mess.  

GH albums just aren't needed in this day and age when you can make your own playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.  And considering Britney can barely even sell her new material, another GH would be a total bomb and a waste of money/time/resources.  

S&M was so popular and still good i don't know what you talking bout , in elementry it made a lot of kids rediscover Britney:lessons:

Archived