If they do another GH next year

lustwecantcontrol

They should make it a true follow up to GH:MP they could call it like GH Part 2 or something and have it be the majority of her singles since GH:MP as well as 2-3 new songs one of which will be a single

Or 

They should get creative with it and do like a top 20 one since it will be her 20th anniversary they could call it like 20 In 20 and it would include all her singles that were top 20 on BB which ends up be 20 songs too! 

1. Baby One More Time
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy
3. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
4. Oops I Did It Again
5. Stronger
6. Toxic
7. Everytime
8. Gimme More
9. Piece Of Me
10. Womanizer
11. Circus
12. If U Seek Amy
13. 3
14. Hold It Against Me
15. Till The World Ends
16. I Wanna Go
17. S&M Remix
18. Scream And Shout
19. Work *****
20. Make Me 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly they should do a big release for the baby album with a rerelease with unreleased and a reimagined of BOMT and Crazy.

Also original version and new version released on vinyl. Limited release of CDs with a fan bundle with rare footage and Britney talking about the album and that time.

A greatest hit is a same old tired release that is more likely to happen. 

Lord, please don't speak another GH into existence. :wontcry: 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly they should do a big release for the baby album with a rerelease with unreleased and a reimagined of BOMT and Crazy.

Also original version and new version released on vinyl. Limited release of CDs with a fan bundle with rare footage and Britney talking about the album and that time.

Something like this would be ideal, but of course we'll get The Essential Britney Spears: Even More Essential!!1.

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Something like this would be ideal, but of course we'll get The Essential Britney Spears: Even More Essential!!1.

Let's be real she has had very few actual hits since the last one. 

Im not gonna support another GH and we know the GP won't either. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

A greatest hit is a same old tired release that is more likely to happen. 

Well I mean this is RCA we're talking about that's why I figured we'd get another GH, I personally would rather have an album of unreleased material from throughout her career they could call it 20 Years of Hidden Gems or something or a boxset of all of her albums......actually what they should do is both the unreleased comp could be the standard and the deluxe could be the album boxset which includes the unreleased disc! 

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Let's be real she has had very few actual hits since the last one. 

Im not gonna support another GH and we know the GP won't either. 

Exactly.  'HIAM', 'TTWE', 'IWG', and 'S&S' are her only real hits since 2009 (plus 'Work *****' if you're feeling extremely generous).  'S&M' might have been a #1, but it's ******* awful and should be left to rot in 2011 where it belongs; she doesn't need to remind people that she was part of that mess.  

GH albums just aren't needed in this day and age when you can make your own playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.  And considering Britney can barely even sell her new material, another GH would be a total bomb and a waste of money/time/resources.  

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I mean this is RCA we're talking about that's why I figured we'd get another GH, I personally would rather have an album of unreleased material from throughout her career they could call it 20 Years of Hidden Gems or something or a boxset of all of her albums......actually what they should do is both the unreleased comp could be the standard and the deluxe could be the album boxset which includes the unreleased disc! 

I mean since team Britney seems to only like the past maybe they will do what I said. 

I would love unreleased but let's be real they are saving those. I'm sure they would release old ones because it isn't traditional Britney anymore. 

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Exactly.  'HIAM', 'TTWE', 'IWG', and 'S&S' are her only real hits since 2009 (plus 'Work *****' if you're feeling extremely generous).  'S&M' might have been a #1, but it's ******* awful and should be left to rot in 2011 where it belongs; she doesn't need to remind people that she was part of that mess.  

GH albums just aren't needed in this day and age when you can make your own playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.  And considering Britney can barely even sell her new material, another GH would be a total bomb and a waste of money/time/resources.  

I agree. 

Not to mention that essential album was released with all those songs (minus WB) In 2012/2013. 

Even if Britney isn't big anymore BOMT is and it would do great on vinyl. That is the least they can do tbh

I would be happy with that but all the laziness we should expect a GH. 

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I would be happy with that but all the laziness we should expect a GH. 

Sadly RCA puts like no effort into things, they're not like Jive who came up with cool things like TSC boxset! That's why I posted this thread because I think we all need to brace ourselves for an inevitable GH and hope that it's at least something a little different.....I guess I wouldn't be totally annoyed if we got GH:MP 2.0 as long as there were new songs on it and one of them was a single!

I'm still hoping we get an album of unreleased stuff at some point.....I know that people always say they're saving that for when she dies, but I mean they can only really get away with releasing one album after she passes and by the time that happens they'll prob have at least 3-4 albums worth of unreleased material.....so might as well give us a disc of it now and save the rest for later! 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Sadly RCA puts like no effort into things, they're not like Jive who came up with cool things like TSC boxset! That's why I posted this thread because I think we all need to brace ourselves for an inevitable GH and hope that it's at least something a little different.....I guess I wouldn't be totally annoyed if we got GH:MP 2.0 as long as there were new songs on it and one of them was a single!

I'm still hoping we get an album of unreleased stuff at some point.....I know that people always say they're saving that for when she dies, but I mean they can only really get away with releasing one album after she passes and by the time that happens they'll prob have at least 3-4 albums worth of unreleased material.....so might as well give us a disc of it now and save the rest for later! 

I mean Xtina did get a cool BO set thing for Bionic. It's not like they couldn't, its if they will or not.

A vinyl is something not out of this world. 

I expect a lazy release so I'm not getting my hopes up. Look at Glory era... 

This era was handled poorly... hopefully Its the trinity of pathetic eras. FF, BJ, Glory.

Dont get me wrong it is the best out of those three but the tragic insults to great music is really disheartening. 

10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I guess I wouldn't be totally annoyed if we got GH:MP 2.0 as long as there were new songs on it and one of them was a single!

I wouldn't completely hate another GH if we got some new material out of it.  Plus a Blu-ray with all of her videos. :hype: I don't think that's too much to ask for, but yeah, since this is RCA we're talking about... Piece of Me: The Best of Britney Spears is probably on its way. :sickofu:

48 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

33 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

No more GH albums, PLEASE :meltdown:

A greatest hits à la My Prerogative would be awesome though: nice packaging, three unreleased songs, a bonus CD with some cool remixes (and some awful ones).

The Chris Cox Megamix is still slaying my existence. :scalped:

7 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

they can't really do this right now. she needs a successful album just before or 1-2 big singles if they want that GH to sell

Well I don't think they expect a GH to sell well and labels like them because they're cheap to release because all the music has been paid for already minus any new songs they add 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I don't think they expect a GH to sell well and labels like them because they're cheap to release because all the music has been paid for already minus any new songs they add 

I think if her label made it like a greatest hits/ b-sides and added an incentive to buy it - like Piece of Me DVD/blu ray for fans that maybe couldn't make it to Vegas or selection of her performances from the awards shows/festivals she recently did - then it could do well. 

Archived