The Queen is Trending ******* as always

http://www.inquisitr.com/3861404/britney-spears-womanizer-is-trending-on-the-internet/

But why "Womanizer" thou :decisions: Mmmmmm, mean that song is FIRE baby, but just out of the blue. I got it. Something is coming and I'm a flop cause i didn't know about it. Between that, her wanting to tour again, having Blackout 2.0 this year :uknowit:, Toxic Shitty Flute Remix getting news again even thou it came out last year, (Impact gurl) and her new **** man. This Year. Britney will slay and have everybody questioned "Who's Beyonce" again. I can't wait :brit: 

Update: She is getting a new team Yaayyy :clap: JK. I wish thou :crying2: Maybe they improving this year and forever tbh :crying4:   

Sorry if AP

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

Probably because of the video of a little girl who dances to Womanizer. It's been all over social media lately lol 

Yep

Why couldn't it be SP :meltdown:

1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Update: She is getting a new team Yaayyy :clap: JK. I wish thou :crying2: Maybe they improving this year and forever tbh :crying4:   

Sorry if AP

Is it confirmed or is it in the article? I read it but not fully.

3 minutes ago, UNX said:

Omg. :brit:

YEP! Would be clever to use the attention! The video could be simple. Set in a big room with many TVs, Britney Bringing round the microphone pole as a rock girl and she starts crashing all the monitors. Then we see the 'Liar' tied on a chair and Britney singing in front of him remembering he's been cheating and lying her all the time. And then something like she throws in his face gossip articles where it's written something about his cheating. At the end she brings him on a coastal, just kick the chair and 'Goodbye LIAAA'! ahahah I gotta be sick. 

The video for If I'm dancing something ala ***** I'm Madonna!

Archived