I wish Britney would have had a dance video.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I feel like her attempts at dance videos recently always have backlash. Like how HIAM was supposed to be this heavy dancing, high energy video and it wasn't and that caused drama. Or how TTWE was supposed to be a Slave 4 U 2.0 and the body double mess overshadowed it. Even Pretty Girls where she did have a good breakdown was overshadowed by her not being in the best shape in the stills they released. Work ***** was a good video but literally no one cared. I feel like unless Britney is 2001ney again, no one will care because her dancing is so hit or miss that ppl won't care how a video looks if they know she isn't gonna look like that live. Idk maybe I'm wrong but just my opinion. 

Oh and I wish y'all would stop mentioning Tinashe. Literally she's almost a one hit wonder at this point. The GP doesn't seem to care about this girl at all right now. All her recent singles are flopping and her album literally fell off the charts. Britney doesn't need to do anything like Tinashe. 

None of these videos are "dance videos". They are videos with dancing. Watch the Damn Baby video posted in this post or watch Company instead of just bashing Tinashe. Those are dance videos. 

36 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

None of these videos are "dance videos". They are videos with dancing. Watch the Damn Baby video posted in this post or watch Company instead of just bashing Tinashe. Those are dance videos. 

Maybe you misunderstood my point. I KNOW they aren't full dance videos, but the dancing parts of each of them were heavily critiqued. An entire video of her just dancing with nothing else would have even more backlash, especially because her reputation as a good dancing has been tarnished so badly. I don't think any one would care for that video. And with her on stage abilities being so hit or miss these days, it would be a nice video to look at (if done properly) but what would it really accomplish if we still get knee-tapney live?

Just now, freaky said:

Anything including a body double? I'd prefer another Micky Mouse Club video like Make Me tbh :tehe: 

When can we stop exaggerating? Britney is grinding her *** like crazy in a bikini and simulates foreplay in it. It's hardly this disney video people keep saying.

It's just getting so annoying now.

3 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Maybe you misunderstood my point. I KNOW they aren't full dance videos, but the dancing parts of each of them were heavily critiqued. An entire video of her just dancing with nothing else would have even more backlash, especially because her reputation as a good dancing has been tarnished so badly. I don't think any one would care for that video. And with her on stage abilities being so hit or miss these days, it would be a nice video to look at (if done properly) but what would it really accomplish if we still get knee-tapney live?

But the things you said wouldn't happen in a dance video. People were mad at HIAM because it was said to be a dance video but it was full of cuts and had minimal dancing compared to the rest. People were mad at the dance double, as they should be, but if it was a dance video where we always saw Britney they couldn't pull this. Britney is in the best shape so your PG reference is irrelevant. WB was not a dance video so what is the point in mentioning it? 

People are always so quick to be negative and say what she shouldn't do and not try to be positive about the things she should do. 

Her new video is fantastic, she has serious talent.

Her label should get her in front of Max Martin or Pharrel and get her a smash hit asap. She has the look, choreo and voice, she just needs the song.

You can see Brit's old school influence in the video, but Britney should use that as her influence now. Crop top and pants, fluid, **** choreo.

I don't think Britney ever danced like that though, Tinashe is phenomenally good for a singer.

Guest Diamond Horse
On 7.1.2017 at 6:51 AM, jokobitch said:

Unfortunately she isn't a very good dancer anymore so it just would look corny

Her dancing in the video form always slays though.

Archived