I wish Britney would have had a dance video.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CharliBritneyXCX said:

We already have one:

It's the dance version of till the world ends :staysalty:

Nope. This has a lot of distracting cuts. Go watch Single Ladies or Company. That's what I want from Britney. Just dancing where the cuts don't distract from it. 

15 hours ago, radar89 said:

She just did Slumber Party MV. Your comment is invalid :queenriri:

Yeah looks good in a MV. Now watch her perform it live and tell me how she matches her dancers. 

9 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

Britney is still a great dancer,she didn't lost her talent.She is just lazy (half assing POM and don't want to do difficult choreo or rehearse too much) and she has the shitiest choreographers.

I thought this for the longest time too but after watching her more and more she has lost that natural rhythm that dancers have. She's always so off compared with her dancers 

1 hour ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

She is a good dancer. It's just her choreo that looks like it was made by a bunch of 1st graders tricked people into thinking she's not good. She's got the body and the energy

All she needs now is to fire her choreographers and A GOOD OUTFIT

Image result for BRITNEY dancing

I'd rather have this that her vegas outifts

We HAVE to stop blaming the choreo. The choreo is pretty awful but it's easy as **** which is why it's so puzzling why britney looks like she's struggles every night to remember the moves. Like the stronger crazy break is so ******* easy but britney BUTCHERSSS it every night since opening she doesn't move right 

3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

That's exactly what your're doing...comparing Britney's previous work to Company.

Not my fault you lack comprehension. 

This entire post was only made because I watched Company and wished Britney had or would do the same. You just didn't read beyond the title. 

2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

Also, these are not real videos. I want a real video for a single that's dancing. Not an alternate cut. 

I feel like her attempts at dance videos recently always have backlash. Like how HIAM was supposed to be this heavy dancing, high energy video and it wasn't and that caused drama. Or how TTWE was supposed to be a Slave 4 U 2.0 and the body double mess overshadowed it. Even Pretty Girls where she did have a good breakdown was overshadowed by her not being in the best shape in the stills they released. Work ***** was a good video but literally no one cared. I feel like unless Britney is 2001ney again, no one will care because her dancing is so hit or miss that ppl won't care how a video looks if they know she isn't gonna look like that live. Idk maybe I'm wrong but just my opinion. 

Oh and I wish y'all would stop mentioning Tinashe. Literally she's almost a one hit wonder at this point. The GP doesn't seem to care about this girl at all right now. All her recent singles are flopping and her album literally fell off the charts. Britney doesn't need to do anything like Tinashe. 

Archived