I wish Britney would have had a dance video.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

DYWCO? could be the perfect song for a video like that tbh, with like her dancing at a club picking the boy up to come over and etc. Only reason why I'd accept it as the next single :mhm:

For some reason I imagine a MJ "The Way You Make Me Feel" style video for this song. Britney meeting a **** guy at a party and then takes a walk through the streets outside with him, doing **** and flirty choreo to excite him and it ends with a hot routine in the rain at the end. :feelingmyself:

6 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Unfortunately she isn't a very good dancer anymore so it just would look corny

Britney is still a great dancer,she didn't lost her talent.She is just lazy (half assing POM and don't want to do difficult choreo or rehearse too much) and she has the shitiest choreographers.

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

For some reason I imagine a MJ "The Way You Make Me Feel" style video for this song. Britney meeting a **** guy at a party and then takes a walk through the streets outside with him, doing **** and flirty choreo to excite him and it ends with a hot routine in the rain at the end. :feelingmyself:

*****, that's exactly how I envisioned the video in my head tbh :gobaby:

Archived