Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I'm sure she's been involved with all of the others and all of her projects music wise too- you are forgetting that that FTR was in 2008 when everyone around her was being really careful and telling her what to do in preparation for a comeback 

i seriously doubt it

16 hours ago, BritneysOldNose said:

Jordan your articles are so cringeworthy.. The correct term is "flankers" 

And Britney's nose is so ugly why did she have to mess with it?  Jeez 

Everything about this post is a MESS omg :orangu:

15 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

I don't know. For me, the most disturbing part of that documentary was how little she had to do with any of her ventures, perfume or music. She walked into the recording studio to record several of those songs and it was as if she had never heard them or even heard OF them. I know things have changed but for me, that was a disillusioning documentary.  It was sad to see how depressed she was but also how little she had to do with any of her brand. 

Thank God she has taken control; I value her work so much more now. I still doubt she has anything to do with the fragrances though. 

You need to remember that for For The Recod they had over 200 hours of footage that they had to cut down to one hour. Of course they couldn't show Britney working in the studio in-depth, they had to show other stuff too.

Circus is a mixture of songs, songs that she wrote from scratch and was involved with completely (My Baby, Mmm Papi, Mannequin) and songs that were already written and produced and sent to her for approval (If U Seek Amy, Womanizer, Out From Under). But Britney was very hands-on regarding the songs she worked on herself. Read a few interviews from Nicole Morier from around 2008 (she co-wrote Mmm Papi and Rock Me In, among other songs), she herself complements Britney and talks about how hard of a worker she is. 

8 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

She has more perfumes than hit singles. :meltdown:

You are stupid and ungratul , you are completly wrong , and just wanna say someting stupid to get attention or something i don't know , cuz it's apperently cool to blame Britney or critisize her , but you just look stupid .

Guest Nick Jonas
42 minutes ago, Popeye said:

You are stupid and ungratul , you are completly wrong , and just wanna say someting stupid to get attention or something i don't know , cuz it's apperently cool to blame Britney or critisize her , but you just look stupid .

It was a joke you fool. :byebitch:

Omg can you ******* shut up and stop complaining, it's like the sole purpose of the users of this site is to turn people away from britney. I won't be surprised if half the users on this site is in fact on beyonces payroll and posing as britney stans. 90% of u are so dam negative about everything. Homegurl is getting her paper, so stfu and stop hatein', this is completely unrelated to music so stop making it about that. **** most of u annoy me. :nyheadache:

I dunno why the fans are not proud of her perfume success...she is astoundingly successful and is taken seriously and seen as someone who is truly invested in her products...they make a lot of money, keep her name in the loop, and she has set records in the biz. Why bash one of her biggest successes just because you personally do not care?

Archived