Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's not fair when she's always been involved since the start. Look up interviews about Curious and the original Fantasy. They showed her the finished product to get her approval, it most likely wasn't the first time she saw it.

I don't know. For me, the most disturbing part of that documentary was how little she had to do with any of her ventures, perfume or music. She walked into the recording studio to record several of those songs and it was as if she had never heard them or even heard OF them. I know things have changed but for me, that was a disillusioning documentary.  It was sad to see how depressed she was but also how little she had to do with any of her brand. 

Thank God she has taken control; I value her work so much more now. I still doubt she has anything to do with the fragrances though. 

2 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

I don't know. For me, the most disturbing part of that documentary was how little she had to do with any of her ventures, perfume or music. She walked into the recording studio to record several of those songs and it was as if she had never heard them or even heard OF them. I know things have changed but for me, that was a disillusioning documentary.  It was sad to see how depressed she was but also how little she had to do with any of her brand. 

Thank God she has taken control; I value her work so much more now. I still doubt she has anything to do with the fragrances though. 

Well Circus was mostly an album to get her back into the public's good graces, obviously she wasn't going to be as meticulous about it as she was about Blackout. She still had input, just remember that it was only a few months after hitting rock bottom. You wouldn't see her being so passionate about it when it was meant to be as safe a record as possible.

42 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's not fair when she's always been involved since the start. Look up interviews about Curious and the original Fantasy. They showed her the finished product to get her approval, it most likely wasn't the first time she saw it.

I bet she was involved for the first ones (Curious, Fantasy, In Control, Midnight Fantasy) but FTR made it so obvious that she wasnt involved at all for Hidden Fantasy. I guarantee she's almost not involved at all ever since Believe.

15 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I bet she was involved for the first ones (Curious, Fantasy, In Control, Midnight Fantasy) but FTR made it so obvious that she wasnt involved at all for Hidden Fantasy. I guarantee she's almost not involved at all ever since Believe.

I'm sure she's been involved with all of the others and all of her projects music wise too- you are forgetting that that FTR was in 2008 when everyone around her was being really careful and telling her what to do in preparation for a comeback 

I want it!!! Why I have to be poor? :wontcry::wontcry: I love all the Fantasy line fragrances I've smelled. 

BTW, I hate that style of make up. She looks like a completely different person. :byebitch: I hope they used an old outtake for the promo (She used the same make up style for one of the Intimate Collection promo shoots) instead of a new shoot. She doesnt look good with it :forkit:

• Super Mods

Just when I thought they ran out of ideas for fantasy, they managed to conjure one up. I am sick of this line, I thought we were making progress with Private Show. They can seriously do a **** naughty one in time for valentines day...O-M-G :embarrassney:

Archived