Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh not another Fantasy perfume :moorangu: 

I've actually lost count of how many there are. Poor Curious/Believe/Radiance/Private Show not getting the follow ups it deserves.

And i've stopped buying them because i own too many bottles.

Is there pics of what it looks like?

8 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

I'm trying to test how can Fastasies i can remember or have even heard of in the first place. Did I miss any?

Fantasy (original)

Circus Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy

Hidden Fantasy

Fantasy: Nice edition

Fantasy: Naughty ediiton

Intimate Fantasy

Maui Fantasy

Rocker Femme Fantasy

Fantasy In Bloom

Fantasy: Stage edition

10 Year Anniversary Fantasy

Fantasy Twist

You missed Island Fantasy and Fantasy Renner Edition from Brazil lol 

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh not another Fantasy perfume :moorangu: 

I've actually lost count of how many there are. Poor Curious/Believe/Radiance/Private Show not getting the follow ups it deserves.

And i've stopped buying them because i own too many bottles.

Is there pics of what it looks like?

http://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Britney-Spears.html :foh:

20 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I'm surprised she hasn't launched a Vanilla Candles Fantasy :yesokay:

Rocker Femme smells just like a vanilla cupcake.

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I love Brit's perfumes (especially the original Fantasy, Curious and Private Show), but they've gone way overboard with the Fantasy editions.

I'm a fan and a consumer of the products and even I can't keep them all straight...How is the average consumer, who perhaps just smells a sample of a particular fantasy perfume, supposed to remember which one they're even buying (or rebuying, in the event they received their first one as a present or something)?

Also, I'm really not feeling the name. "Fantasy in Bloom" honestly sounds like a feminine hygiene product to me. :quirkney:

PS was great though, they should release more original content that actually promotes Britney via commercials/the packaging. 

Honestly I think that for the GP the different editions doesn't even matter. They just go to buy a perfume or Fantasy and they face with a different version and end up buying it. Other than that they would not keep releasing 16382826 versions of the same fragrances

Britney is not the one that do that. If you look to J.Lo fragrances I think she even have more versions of Glow than Britney has to Fantasy.

But I agree that for us, as Britney's fans, it's kinda boring to see her releasing like 3 versions of Fanstasy every year 

13 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

I'm trying to test how can Fastasies i can remember or have even heard of in the first place. Did I miss any?

Fantasy (original)

Circus Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy

Hidden Fantasy

Fantasy: Nice edition

Fantasy: Naughty ediiton

Intimate Fantasy

Maui Fantasy

Rocker Femme Fantasy

Fantasy In Bloom

Fantasy: Stage edition

10 Year Anniversary Fantasy

Fantasy Twist

I doubt she knows how many fantasies are out there....:lanacackle:

16 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Honestly I think that for the GP the different editions doesn't even matter. They just go to buy a perfume or Fantasy and they face with a different version and end up buying it. Other than that they would not keep releasing 16382826 versions of the same fragrances

Britney is not the one that do that. If you look to J.Lo fragrances I think she even have more versions of Glow than Britney has to Fantasy.

But I agree that for us, as Britney's fans, it's kinda boring to see her releasing like 3 versions of Fanstasy every year 

Yeah, that's true, they obviously wouldn't keep releasing them if they weren't successful.

However, I wish they'd at least have more perfumes with her song titles, all accompanied by commercials featuring the song in question, to also promote her music and tie the two together.

Even having a small "(Insert Song/Perfume Title Here) Now Available on iTunes" featured somewhere on the box would be some kind of promo. Seems like a missed opportunity given the sheer volume of perfume she releases. 

Also, I definitely didn't know that about "Glow," I thought only the original existed! :dorkney:I used to wear that one quite a bit. 

24 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I love Brit's perfumes (especially the original Fantasy, Curious and Private Show), but they've gone way overboard with the Fantasy editions.

I'm a fan and a consumer of the products and even I can't keep them all straight...How is the average consumer, who perhaps just smells a sample of a particular fantasy perfume, supposed to remember which one they're even buying (or rebuying, in the event they received their first one as a present or something)?

Also, I'm really not feeling the name. "Fantasy in Bloom" honestly sounds like a feminine hygiene product to me. :quirkney:

PS was great though, they should release more original content that actually promotes Britney via commercials/the packaging. 

It would be cool if she would have just released 1 fantasy edition and keep making different commercials for only that version instead of launching countless versions, it would make the perfume more recognizable for people and more iconic in her career I guess.

Just now, derriereondisplay said:

Boring for us? It's one of her business ventures that doesn't effect us in the slightest. If we are fans of her music - she is still doing that regardless of her perfumes. Britney handling her business shouldn't be a problem for us.

Archived