Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-fantasy-in-bloom.jpg

Smells like a cologne and candy lotion.

New year, new perfume! The latest is titled Fantasy In Bloom, and it's one of many takes on Fantasy, a scent she debuted in 2005.

The fragrance, produced by Elizabeth Arden, is already being sold in select stores as of today. The packaging features a new promo of Britney wearing a pastel pink dress with cherry blossom trees blooming behind her.

No word on what the scent smells like yet, but I imagine it's floral scented.

In 2012, it was reported Britney's fragrances raked in more than $1.5 billion, so five years later... it's safe to say she's crossed the $2 billion threshold. BILLION.

Here's a list of the other Fantasy spinoffs:

Fantasy
Midnight Fantasy
Hidden Fantasy
Circus Fantasy
Fantasy Fantasy
Island Fantasy
Fantasy: Anniversary Edition
Fantasy: The Nice Remix
Fantasy: The Naughty Remix
Fantasy: Stage Edition
Rocker Femme Fantasy
Fantasy: The Intimate Edition
Maui Fantasy

The rest include:

Curious
Curious: In Control
Believe
Curious Heart
Radiance
Cosmic Radiance
Private Show

Welcome to the fam, Bloom In Fantasy.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, button said:

Umm.. shouldn't her perfume have her picture on it for maximum profit though? That package is so weird. Did she do the same thing with her other perfumes?  :jolieoverit:

It will make it look cheap no? and I think some people buy them just because they look pretty and smell good, and a face on it won't be appealing to those people. 

I can believe but I'm in denial they are coming out with a new Fantasy perfume.

I revolt I'm giving up on the perfume collection. I will not support Fantasy anymore... it's ridiculous now. 

Make a man perfume...poor men I feel so bad for you all. Womanizer still can happen

There is enough Fantasy perfumes for like 1 million different planets. 

I'm trying to test how can Fastasies i can remember or have even heard of in the first place. Did I miss any?

Fantasy (original)

Circus Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy

Hidden Fantasy

Fantasy: Nice edition

Fantasy: Naughty ediiton

Intimate Fantasy

Maui Fantasy

Rocker Femme Fantasy

Fantasy In Bloom

Fantasy: Stage edition

10 Year Anniversary Fantasy

Fantasy Twist

I love Brit's perfumes (especially the original Fantasy, Curious and Private Show), but they've gone way overboard with the Fantasy editions.

I'm a fan and a consumer of the products and even I can't keep them all straight...How is the average consumer, who perhaps just smells a sample of a particular fantasy perfume, supposed to remember which one they're even buying (or rebuying, in the event they received their first one as a present or something)?

Also, I'm really not feeling the name. "Fantasy in Bloom" honestly sounds like a feminine hygiene product to me. :quirkney:

PS was great though, they should release more original content that actually promotes Britney via commercials/the packaging. 

9 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

I'm trying to test how can Fastasies i can remember or have even heard of in the first place. Did I miss any?

Fantasy (original)

Circus Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy

Hidden Fantasy

Fantasy: Nice edition

Fantasy: Naughty ediiton

Intimate Fantasy

Maui Fantasy

Rocker Femme Fantasy

Fantasy In Bloom

Fantasy: Stage edition

10 Year Anniversary Fantasy