"Glory" has scanned Platinum sales in Brazil today.

Dinirocal

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys LOL all saying she should release "Change your mind (no seas cortes)" to thank them ...   People don't even speak Spanish in Brazil, they speak Portuguese in that country. 

Anyway, I think an euphoric song like "If I'm dancing" would slay the hell out of the charts in Brazil. 

2 hours ago, HenryEvans said:

But it's so weird that Slumber Party didn't happen here on radio, it's like it never existed, so weird.

Ever since she released SP more units have been shipped faster and faster. The music video plus black friday plus christmas period simply helped.

19 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

At this point it may be her best market. Or at least her most loyal / consistent.

Yes, I'm not Brazilian but they are insane, they are such a great audience, here in Mexico there was a pop group and their 50% of their fanbase is Brazilian and even when that group split up like 9 years ago they still stanning them as if it was yesterday, when will Americans? They could easily take her to #1 everytime she releases an album :donewithit:

*I'd love to be Brazilian and make Slumber parties with Marlon teixeira :quirkney:

Well, at least we can always count on Brazil.

DeKyG_s-200x150.gif

On 1/6/2017 at 4:26 PM, Million Billion said:

She should do a residency in Brazil, I'm not Brazilian but they have proven they are loyal fans AF! even more than Americans, sorry :lessons:

Omfg, imagine the outrage if she just moved her residency from Vegas to Brazil instead of touring. :nyheadache::eheeek::wontcry:

Archived