Britney Spears is a *****!

coo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I will never get how some people can think there are hidden messages when you reverse some songs, like are they serious or just dumb ? Btw I like to check some on YT it's funny sometimes, I remember that "3" and "IUSA" sounds amazing when you put it backward :gloria:

what i'm confused abt is what's the point of even inserting 'backward messages' if we wont even notice it one bit except for those people who have nothing to do and take the time to rewind songs just to search for 'secret' messages. like i can't even spell my name backwards u expect me to get those? :hehehe:

Guest Diamond Horse

Actually there are researchers who research into this topic and they call it Reverse Speech, they claim that it happens naturally as we speak/produce sound.

From http://reversespeech.com/about/

If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.

They also claim that they have worked out strict methodology to differentiate between when we just make it up and when it's actually real.

Either way, nothing to do with illuminati.

Archived