Woah, does Britney understand Spanish here?

Anti-Hero

She seems to understand it fluently in this interview. :umomg:  At first I thought maybe she was presented the questions ahead of time, but the interviewer makes follow-up statements and questions and Britney responds to them with no problem, and it seems organic and unscripted. I know a lot of people speak Spanish but Britney didn't strike me as someone who did. lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I know someone could be translating for her but there's no delay at all. She's responding to everything right away. I saw a interview with Xtina and there's like a 5 second delay before she answers the questions.

Just now, alexdaily said:

Umm probably someone first says the question in English and then the host says it in spanish. That's why the video is edited :cutesybrit:

Does Britney speak any other languages besides english? :decisions:

This seems plausible :ponderney:

We did see in her skit with Diego Luna from like a decade ago that she can speak Spanish, albeit brokenly and heavily accented (though this was probably played up for comedic effect during the skit). Then again, during POM promo, she did do that beyond cringey mile-a-minute Spanish-like gibberish when the guy asked her if she knew any Spanish. :embarrassney:

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We did see in her skit with Diego Luna from like a decade ago that she can speak Spanish, albeit brokenly and heavily accented (though this was probably played up for comedic effect during the skit). Then again, during POM promo, she did do that beyond cringey mile-a-minute Spanish-like gibberish when the guy asked her if she knew any Spanish. :embarrassney:

whitney_receipts.gif

52 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney and Diego Luna? Please show us!!

Also can you post that other video during POM promo that she speaked spanish? 

Archived