New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Who do you think pays the bill when Britney & Sam go out to dinner?

britneyausfan

i mean obviously nobody knows, but just curious... she is obviously very rich and I think he is well-off too, but she must know he probably wouldn't usually go to places like Nobu for dinner all the time (I went there for a friends birthday last year, and my meal was $120, so I am sure theirs is super high) 

but yeah.. does she even have money she can spend on dinners? isnt her conservatorship allowance super low?

what do you all think.. i wonder what happens when the bill is brought out 

for some reason i think he immediately grabs it and tells her its on him (knowing that she will probably think hes not using her for her money.. when he is actually using her for the fame) 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Simon Cowell said:

Britney is a billionaire and he works at a gym... I think she's paying lol.

He's also a private trainer and he does a ton of modeling and endorsements.  Y'all are acting like he just works at the local Y or some ****. :squintney: I'm sure he has his own money.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Personal trainers make a lot of money, and I imagine he gets very rich clients who are willing to pay a lot. Maybe Britney offers to pay, but I think he probably ends up paying.

I'm willing to pay a lot. Not for personal training though:gloss:

He probably can't accept anymore clients tbh, most of the people who request could be Britney fans now:idkney: someone on exhale should try to get in his circle 

Archived