Britney should perform "Just Like Me" at the Grammys

Cappycorn87

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

UGH I think Just Like Me should be the next single tbh. It's unexpected and somewhat different but still has that sound that's popular right now. It showcases her vocals AND has upbeat moments as well. But we're gonna keep playing it safe...which isn't getting Britney anywhere currently imo (but that's also probably cus she doesn't want a lot of exposure right now. Otherwise they would be doing whatever it took to make SP top ten considering it's exactly what the GP are currently into with that added Britney flare) 

Anyhow regardless of chart positions. I think she needs to concentrate on being highly regarded and respected and performing this song/releasing it as a single and even hinting at it being true (wasnt it Charlie that started dating someone who looked just like her?) would gain a lot of buzz and at least make her respectable for doing a song that isnt just about *** and partying. 

I would be here for this song being a single

Lol if she can't sing Perfume or everytime live on the Vegas stage there's no way she would try to tackle that song at the grammys.

She sounds great on the track but that is a hard song to sing to the point where it doesn't even sound like her in the same way Perfume or everytime does. I've no doubt in my mind we are never hearing that song live, but prove me wrong Brit.

On 1/6/2017 at 0:09 AM, ukfan said:

Britney can do anything if she actually wants to, she sings live on tour BY HER OWN CHOICE.  BECAUSE SHE GETS THE ITCH TO SHOW OFF AND PROVE HERSELF.

she could really do with a high profile gig and 1 live song  

She actually sing a lot in one point in Femme Fatale tour, singing over the track, it was not pre recorded :crying1:

52 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Lol if she can't sing Perfume or everytime live on the Vegas stage there's no way she would try to tackle that song at the grammys.

She sounds great on the track but that is a hard song to sing to the point where it doesn't even sound like her in the same way Perfume or everytime does. I've no doubt in my mind we are never hearing that song live, but prove me wrong Brit.

thankfully, it's never up to you what Britney can and cannot do

1 hour ago, wut said:

Yes on the song, but she would not be able to perform it live

Its not up to you what she can and cannot do

Archived