#TBT Larry POM Ends Dec. 2017

generation glory

For anyone who is asking when the Piece Of Me residency will end. Or for those still thinking it'll end this spring just because those are the dates that have been announced so far...,let's refresh your memory.

#tbt Feb. 2016

Larry Rudolph interview on The Kats Report audio. Working link?

http://video.lasvegassun.com/media/audio/2016/02/11/KATS.mp3

Report confirms that Britney is "under contract at Axis through December 31, 2017."

Larry clearly says it either in this particular interview or on another interview that was posted here last year. Britney told us too. Have people forgotten about that?

Original POM run was from Dec. 2013 to Dec. 2015. Last year Britney herself (remember?) confirmed 2 more years added on,...taking the current end date from Dec. 2015 to Dec. 31, 2017. Summer and fall 2017 POM shows should be announced sometime soon. Got it now? Ok. Good. :)

Print edition http://m.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2016/feb/19/britney-spears-larry-rudolph-relationship-spins-on/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit off topic,  but on her last ever Vegas show I have this dream of her doing the normal last song ttwe (maybe the whole song with work ***** reprise) then..

The Dancers temporarily leave the stage , and  Britney gets handed a microphone!  

Then Britney, speaking to the Crowd about how great it's been in Vegas and saying how much she loves us fans :brit:

says something like " it's been wonderful thank you, you guys have been incredible.. here's 1 last song of my album glory" 

'WHAT YOU NEED' STARTS PLAYING,  the crowd start screaming 

She sings it LIVE,  even the "I got you igotyouigotyouigotyouigotyooouuuu

Then as the " baby I got you,  baby I got what you want "kicks in,  the dancers return to the stage and surround Britney all dancing and clicking their fingers 

Glitter starts falling from the ceiling as usual 

Britney sings the final " baby I got whaat yoou waaaannnnnnnnnnt" with a MASSIVE FINAL DRUMROLL SMASH WITH LAZERS  , EVERYTHING!!  

She walks closer to the audience slightly  and cutely says "that was fun" with a :kisses2all:

She walks back to her dancers stood in a line,  holding hands they bow to the audience,  she says goodnight and they all happily walk of stage 

A instrumental,  possibly work *****,  or womanizer then starts playing and on the main projection screen a video montage full of POM clips  for the audience to watch whilst they leave and exit.  

The curtains close and the show is over. 

:kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

18 minutes ago, ukfan said:

A bit off topic,  but on her last ever Vegas show I have this dream of her doing the normal last song ttwe (maybe the whole song with work ***** reprise) then..

The Dancers temporarily leave the stage , and  Britney gets handed a microphone!  

Then Britney, speaking to the Crowd about how great it's been in Vegas and saying how much she loves us fans :brit:

says something like " it's been wonderful thank you, you guys have been incredible.. here's 1 last song of my album glory" 

Then as the " baby I got you,  baby I got what you want "kicks in,  the dancers return to the stage and surround Britney all dancing and clicking their fingers 

Britney sings the final " baby I got whaat yoou waaaannnnnnnnnnt" with a MASSIVE FINAL DRUMROLL SMASH WITH LAZERS  , EVERYTHING!!  

She walks closer to the audience slightly  and cutely says "that was fun" with a :kisses2all:

She walks back to her dancers stood in a line,  holding hands they bow to the audience,  she says goodnight and they all happily walk of stage 

A instrumental,  possibly work *****,  or womanizer then starts playing and on the main projection screen a video montage full of POM clips  for the audience to watch whilst they leave,  

Sounds amazing!

6 hours ago, ukfan said:

A instrumental,  possibly work *****,  or womanizer then starts playing and on the main projection screen a video montage full of POM clips  for the audience to watch whilst they leave and exit.  

That's amazing!!!!

I have this idea in mind: what if she pulls a Tears of a Clown? That would be so ******* awesome!

Setlist could be something like:

1. Rebellion (I wish!!!!)

2. All That She Wants

3. Love 2 Love You

4. Someday (I Will Understand)

5. Hold On Tight

6. Everytime

7. Freedom

8. Unusual You

9. State Of Grace

10. Sugarfall

11. Baby Boy

12. Voodoo

13. Just Luv Me

14. Mood Ring

15. I Run Away

---ENCORE---

16. Can't Make You Love Me

17. What You Need

One can dream right??? :crying4:

7 hours ago, ukfan said:

Plus FREE meet & greet y'all :cooltshirt:

8 hours ago, ukfan said:

Dm this to Britney, tweet it worship it oh and #firelarry

Archived