Poll: Your All-time Favorite Britney Song?

LostInAnImage

Which album contains your #1 song from Britney's entire discography?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Who voted for Britney Jean??!:wtfdidusay:  :squintney:

Exactly why I made the poll private--I wanted this to be a safe space :giggleney: To be fair, a lot of people stan for WB, but not necessarily the album itself (although I personally think she has many songs better than WB, but to each their own!)

1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

"...baby one more time". it was the perfect song and video to start a legendary career and i literally remember the first time i saw it on mtv.

It's definitely still in my top 10, if not top 5, favorite Britney songs of all time. I've been a huge fan ever since I first heard it/saw the MV as a little kid, but beyond the nostalgia factor, it's just a perfect pop song. :mhm:

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

it should be a multiple choice poll

I really love Overprotected, it was my fav song of brit until toxic came out, then blackout and gimme more were released

its really hard to choose tbh 

I thought about it, but I knew everyone (myself included!) would choose multiple albums in that event, and I was genuinely curious to see which album contained most peoples' all-time favorite song :) Of course, people can have multiple favorites or ones that change on a daily basis...it's just fun to see what people select when they're forced to only choose one!

31 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I thought about it, but I knew everyone (myself included!) would choose multiple albums in that event, and I was genuinely curious to see which album contained most peoples' all-time favorite song :) Of course, people can have multiple favorites or ones that change on a daily basis...it's just fun to see what people select when they're forced to only choose one!

I had to choose "Britney" cuz literally I was obesssed with Overprotected and it brought me back to those times and memories :giggleney:

I think that Make Me... it's my favorite one :saycheese:

'Cause Make Me... was the first single that she released after I became part of the B-Army and I remember living the hype,the leaks and all the rumors about Make Me... before it was released, I remember living the Make Me Original Video drama :mybodyisready: and after the drama I finally was stuck on MM I played it back in August I was so slayed by Make Me... :milkney:

Archived