Poll: Your All-time Favorite Britney Song?

LostInAnImage

Which album contains your #1 song from Britney's entire discography?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I was literally just about to post I'm kind of sad no one has picked Britney yet, it's so underrated on here!

Slave remains flawless, but I also seriously love most of the album.

45 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

tumblr_lxybnhnT6L1qcxnhlo1_400.giftumblr_mh3hxcVFDb1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

It's my favourite song also :yay:

16 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

i'm pretty sure If U Seek Amy is my all-time favorite Britney song, so i had to pick Circus for that reason.

Excellent choice my friend :kisses2all:

Well after 60 votes, looks like ITZ and BO are tied for #1, Glory is #2 and Circus is #3.

Thanks for everyone's votes and comments; given how long Britney has been in the industry and how vast her discography is, I always find it interesting to hear other fans' opinions regarding her work. There's a lot of varying opinions which I think is likely at least partially attributed to when someone became a fan and thus which era they connected with the most either at the time the album was released, or now as they've grown up and/or grown into it. :tbh:

The other component is obviously the quality of the songs themselves, since a handful of songs were repeatedly cited by multiple fans as being her best work.

Either way, (and my BJ shade aside :quirkney:), it's good for all of us to remember to respect each others' personal opinions, as well as the fact that there are no "wrong opinions," since multiple factors contribute to individual taste and it's silly to promote intolerance of people's views within a single fanbase, as ultimately we are all here for the same artist :kisses2all:

Archived