Poll: Your All-time Favorite Britney Song?

LostInAnImage

Which album contains your #1 song from Britney's entire discography?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely a hard one, I chose circus for If you seek Amy 

Which is okay because it still contains blur, unusual you,  quicksand,  out from under and mannequin 

I would of picked femme fatale and glory as my next choice,  as most of the songs on them  are in my favourites list 

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

It's definitely a hard one, I chose circus for If you seek Amy 

Which is okay because it still contains blur, unusual you,  quicksand,  out from under and mannequin 

I would of picked femme fatale and glory as my next choice,  as most of the songs on them  are in my favourites list 

I freaking LOVE all the Circus songs you mentioned, but especially If U Seek Amy, Unusual You and Quicksand (which should've been on the damn standard edition)! 

19 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's complicated. The two songs I love the most are Womanizer and Work *****. Womanizer made be a biiig Britney fan, I have so many great memories. Work ***** is my #1 song since 2014, so it's more recent. I guess I'm going to go with Womanizer on this poll, so the Circus album. 

Were you a casual fan prior to Circus, and Womanizer just solidified it? Or did you literally become a fan at that time? I'm just curious, I think it's awesome she's been able to gain so many new fans post-comeback :unbelievableney:

9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I freaking LOVE all the Circus songs you mentioned, but especially If U Seek Amy, Unusual You and Quicksand (which should've been on the damn standard edition)! 

I do feel that in 2008,  blur,  quicksand, unusual you or out from under, should have been a single 

All of circus should have!  quicksand and amnesia should of replaced mm papi and lace and leather on the standard edition 

Apart from that  FLAWLESS ALBUM :cinderellaney:

13 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

It can't be something else besides Toxic.:wannadie:
Her best song,even musicians who hate pop music admit it.:lessons:
Masterpiece with iconic video.

I agree it's a masterpiece; it's the only song I can get my straight guy friends to play when I request Britney at parties, haha.

And definitely agree re:music video, it deserved all the VMAs that year, its own Grammy, and a Nobel Peace Prize for saving the world at the end of W. Bush's first disastrous run at presidency (we seriously need a Toxic 2.0 MV to keep the earth sane during the impending four years of Trump and all the wars he's going to impulsively start when someone on Twitter mentions his tiny hands).

Archived