Clean Banditney

popprison

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Well, flawless you then. The Fever era is her most iconic one to date but it's not her musical peak, lbr. 

This is a ******* masterpiece. I adore KM '94. I think it is her second best album, after IP. A ******* UNDERRATED WORK OF ART. 

I can't wait for new music tho. I really hope for an album to be released this year. And I do not mean Christmas related stuff. Mmmm. 

I will do my Kylie research starting here

8 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Oh i cant with some of u here, engage her with anyone has a hit song. Shes annoying n her music is cheap, weve already have BJ, no more pls :mhm: 

You're right in a way but I haven't had time to explore new, local or unknown musicians so I just hear what's on the radio or what pops up on Spotify and youtube. 

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Well, flawless you then. The Fever era is her most iconic one to date but it's not her musical peak, lbr. 

This is a ******* masterpiece. I adore KM '94. I think it is her second best album, after IP. A ******* UNDERRATED WORK OF ART. 

I can't wait for new music tho. I really hope for an album to be released this year. And I do not mean Christmas related stuff. Mmmm. 

I just watched confide in me...I wish Britney could do this next era! Concept, orchestral pop...I love it. Maybe even cover this song. Imagine the video!

2 minutes ago, popprison said:

I just watched confide in me...I wish Britney could do this next era! Concept, orchestral pop...I love it. Maybe even cover this song. Imagine the video!

This song is brilliant, one of Kylie's best songs from one of her best albums. I love indi Kylie. 

And big YES, Britney NEEDS to go experimental at least once. Just to see how it goes. Something personal, her stripping through her music. Just like K did for IP tbh. 

23 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

This song is brilliant, one of Kylie's best songs from one of her best albums. I love indi Kylie. 

And big YES, Britney NEEDS to go experimental at least once. Just to see how it goes. Something personal, her stripping through her music. Just like K did for IP tbh. 

Kylie is like a classy, **** pop star from a club in space..I like her vibes.

I remember thinking speakerphone and in your eyes were very Britney type songs too

Archived