Clean Banditney

popprison

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, popprison said:

Lol I like Kylie...Love at first sight, the whole fever era...spinning around, on a night like this...epic

Well, flawless you then. The Fever era is her most iconic one to date but it's not her musical peak, lbr. 

This is a ******* masterpiece. I adore KM '94. I think it is her second best album, after IP. A ******* UNDERRATED WORK OF ART. 

I can't wait for new music tho. I really hope for an album to be released this year. And I do not mean Christmas related stuff. Mmmm. 

3 minutes ago, popprison said:

you usually have good feedback--do you think brit could pull off a Tears or Rockabye song? I get 1999-2002ney vibes from the vocals!

Britney can pull off almost any style of music, honestly. She could do Pop, R&B, Rock, Country, Electronic, etc. The problem is just finding the right producer for the job. I definitely think she could slay a track like the ones you mentioned.

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I wish On a Night Like This and Red Blooded Woman were Britney songs.

OANLT does not seem like Britney's style to me, especially the style Brit was rocking when this song was released. 

As for RBW, I think Britney would have slayed a choreography for it. Britney was on fire back then. I love Kylie's video but I wish it would have featured her dancing. 

But Kylie nailed those gorgeous songs, lbr. 

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

OANLT does not seem like Britney's style to me, especially the style Brit was rocking when this song was released. 

As for RBW, I think Britney would have slayed a choreography for it. Britney was on fire back then. I love Kylie's video but I wish it would have featured her dancing. 

But Kylie nailed those gorgeous songs, lbr. 

IMO both of those tracks could have fit on the ITZ album. After all, Toxic was a Body Language reject.

I hope Kylie's next album is a return to form. I wasn't here for that EP or Kiss Me Once. Into the Blue and Les *** were really the only highlights there. :orangu: Although I Was Gonna Cancel is a guilty bop.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney can pull off almost any style of music, honestly. She could do Pop, R&B, Rock, Country, Electronic, etc. The problem is just finding the right producer for the job. I definitely think she could slay a track like the ones you mentioned.

I do not see her doing a pure rock song because she does not have that deepness in her voice. I see Cher doing a rock song. Or Anastacia tbh. Nor that attitude, ya know. 

Brit's voice is showcasted the best on songs a la Just Like Me. I was honestly deeply impressed by her vocals on this song. Especially the verses. Her voice goes pretty well with Latin influenced songs too (like OOB or CYM). But something tells me she's always wanted to go full R&B ****. Or smooth songs like Go Deep or That's the way love goes. 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

IMO both of those tracks could have fit on the ITZ album. After all, Toxic was a Body Language reject.

I hope Kylie's next album is a return to form. I wasn't here for that EP or Kiss Me Once. Into the Blue and Les *** were really the only highlights there. :orangu: Although I Was Gonna Cancel is a guilty bop.

I still can not believe how could Kylie turn down a perfect pop song liek Toxic. I just can't. 

I can not picture anyone else but Britney singing this song now, tho. 

Which one? Sleepwalker or Kylie + Garibay?

I'm actually one of those fans who enjoyed KMO. I aodre her cover for FSN and If Only and Fine are like my absolute faves from this album. I hate Beautiful tho. Such a horrible track. The mess was real. 

And I don't understand how W4TS did not make the cut. Like how in heaven? The best unreleased Kylie track that leaked online to date since maybe LC or FFY. 

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Jenner :unbelievableney:

bye. :byebitch:

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I do not see her doing a pure rock song because she does not have that deepness in her voice. I see Cher doing a rock song. Or Anastacia tbh. Nor that attitude, ya know. 

Brit's voice is showcasted the best on songs a la Just Like Me. I was honestly deeply impressed by her vocals on this song. Especially the verses. Her voice goes pretty well with Latin influenced songs too (like OOB or CYM). But something tells me she's always wanted to go full R&B ****. Or smooth songs like Go Deep or That's the way love goes. 

I can see what you mean, but I highly disagree. There are many styles of Rock and not all Rock singers sound equal. I see a lot of potential on songs like these:

She doesn't have to have a deep rough voice. Her attitude and sassiness is enough to really power the whole thing.

3 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I still can not believe how could Kylie turn down a perfect pop song liek Toxic. I just can't. 

I can not picture anyone else but Britney singing this song now, tho. 

Which one? Sleepwalker or Kylie + Garibay?

I'm actually one of those fans who enjoyed KMO. I aodre her cover for FSN and If Only and Fine are like my absolute faves from this album. I hate Beautiful tho. Such a horrible track. The mess was real. 

And I don't understand how W4TS did not make the cut. Like how in heaven? The best unreleased Kylie track that leaked online to date since maybe LC or FFY.

K+G. I enjoyed Sleepwalker but it didn't really slay me. I hope she has another re-invention with her next album. I also enjoy her version of "I'm Just Here for the Music" more than I do Paula Abdul's.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I can see what you mean, but I highly disagree. There are many styles of Rock and not all Rock singers sound equal. I see a lot of potential on songs like these:

She doesn't have to have a deep rough voice. Her attitude and sassiness is enough to really power the whole thing.

Well, I personally have a thing for deep voices singing rock music. So that's like my ..turn on or something. 

But I'd like to see what a rock influenced album by Britney would sound like. 

As for attitude, if she really wants to show it, she has it big time. I love her in ILRNR mv. Although I wish they hadn't cut those gasoline scenes. And she rocks leather lbr. (on a side note)

I kind of want more songs like ATWK or OTYN tho.

Archived