I have only listened to Mood Ring 3 times because it makes me sad

Hamper

I legit feel depressed after listening to Mood Ring or even thinking about the song .... which is why I have only listened to it 3 times thus far. It is such an amazing and flawless song that deserved a spot on the standard version of Glory. It makes me sad and depressed knowing it was neglected so I avoid listening to it.Β 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr.J said:

Should be the national anthem tbh.

ThisΒ :crying11:

1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

It's funny how a good written song with flawless vocals is in the japanese versionΒ where no one will listen to and songs like Clumsy and Easy to Forget Ya are on the standard version :nynod:Β 

My thoughts exactly. I want to have a word with whoever was responsible for that decision.Β 

Just now, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

It's funny how a good written song with flawless vocals is in the japanese versionΒ where no one will listen to and songs like Clumsy and Easy to Forget Ya are on the standard version :nynod:Β 

I think Brit or her team decided to scrap it from the standard because it wasn't different enough from what is out there today (Needed Me, Setting Fires, etc). It's a great song though. It's in my top 3 for Glory

57 minutes ago, popprison said:

Where can I hear it?

Someone gave me a download link to it. I'll try to find it and sent it to you.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I seriously don't think Moodring fits the vibe of glory! It's an amazing song though.Β 

Yea, it doesn't fit Glory. That is probably why it didn't make the album. But i'm still sad about it. They should have at least made it a bonus track or something on the deluxe.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I seriously don't think Moodring fits the vibe of glory! It's an amazing song though.Β 

A lot of songs don't fit in the album but they're still thereΒ :nynod:Β 

2 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

I think Brit or her team decided to scrap it from the standard because it wasn't different enough from what is out there today (Needed Me, Setting Fires, etc). It's a great song though. It's in my top 3 for Glory

That's not a reason to not use a songΒ :nynod:

3 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

not saying I agree with the decision. I'm just trying to find anything that can explain the reasoning cause it honestly makes no sense that this amazing song was left out

I know sis, they're just so dumb. Britney needs those kinda songs on her album, not an album full of ***.Β :crying11:

5 hours ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

This is no argument because a lot of glory is taking Selena's sound...Β 

5 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

This except I don't think it's amazing......it's just ok! I mean I would've taken it over WYN or Clumsy on the main or even the deluxe and have one of those tracks bumped to the main, but I'm not pressed it's a bonus track tbh......because it feels like one it doesn't go with the rest of the album at all and I personally think it's lacking some oomph it feels almost unfinished!Β 

7 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I can't listen to MOTM because it makes me so freaking sad. Jesus Britney y you gotta hit me with the feels that hard

Did you hear the subtleΒ and cry, and cry and cryΒ background vocals at the end of the second verse? Its so emotional, the whole song, possibly the saddest song in her discography after every time and OFU. Ironic that Britney find it happy :orangu:Β 

Archived