If you could ask Britney ONE question that she would have to give a 100% truthful answer to.. what would it be?

britneyausfan

7 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

How did your relationship with Justin REALLY end? :awww:

I'm also curious of what perfume she wears, what food she eats daily and how tall she really is :tbh:

Their relationship is such a ball of confusion. I feel like it was deeper than the cheating story or whatever. Because he wanted to get back with her and they tried on and off before finally saying ok this is done. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Their relationship is such a ball of confusion. I feel like it was deeper than the cheating story or whatever. Because he wanted to get back with her and they tried on and off before finally saying ok this is done. 

Yeah, Britney has written so many songs about Justin and how she's not the guilty one at all. Justin made the whole world think she's a cheater. Why didn't she say anything to protect herself then? I mean, I guess it's the same reason why she didn't defend herself when she shaved off her hair and everybody was saying she was crazy: she just didn't care what people think. But why write those songs then? Ahh, it's a mistery:pensiveney:

On 2017-01-04 at 11:01 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I can answer that. Mannequin talks about a relationship where your partner is a huge crybaby and they keep whining and complaining but you're completely over their attitude so you simply don't care, becoming stone cold and expressionless.

"you can cry cry cry again again my face like a mannequin"

Thank you! :unbelievableney:

Archived