Real Reaction

trav

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

notice how he reacted to Work ***** and then Slumber Party? he ******* loved WB :staysalty: Britney needs to release uptempo songs, nobody is here for midtempo

YES PLEASE :tifftear: Tired of all this midtempos with awkward choreos to make them look "danceable"

2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

notice how he reacted to Work ***** and then Slumber Party? he ******* loved WB :staysalty: Britney needs to release uptempo songs, nobody is here for midtempo

how-interesting-tell-me-more-2-30906-145

Cant all these people wanting mid tempos and r&bney when it doesn't work ! Hope b10 doesn't have R&b as singles especially for a lead

I love midtempos, especially Britney's (Make Me is beautiful), but honestly she's known for making danceable music, and Make Me isn't really danceable. So I wouldn't mind some midtempos on B10, but I really want the singles, especially the lead to be an uptempo one. It has a better chance of doing well :tbh:

2 hours ago, Doug said:

You guys are so thirsty, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It's so boring, he doesn't say anything relevant about the video, just sits there and be pasty

:staysalty:

Promo is promo, and its very nice of him to react to her older stuff as well. He seems more genuine than that zachariah guy

He has lots of good things to say about her too. He said during sp video he thought britney looked the same as when she was younger :giggleney:

9 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

notice how he reacted to Work ***** and Slumber Party? he ******* loved WB and hated SP :staysalty: Britney needs to release uptempo songs, nobody is here for midtempo

darling, britney can relase toxic 2.0 today it would flop regardless :nicki2:

Archived