billboard: 30 best (& worst) album covers of 2016...

justkeepdoingit

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Where's the lie tho, remember the meltdowns this fanbase had when we saw the cover which is a ******* screenshot :orangu: how lazy and unoriginal can her team be ffs

edit: lemonade #1 best im guessing? :byebitch:

The lemonade album cover isn't great either, looks like a screenshot too, and I'm not a Beyonce hater, I enjoy Lemonade

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, inbritneyszone said:

The lemonade album cover isn't great either, looks like a screenshot too, and I'm not a Beyonce hater, I enjoy Lemonade

well its beyonce, even if there was literally picture of **** on the cover they would praise it:byebitch: kissing *** is a special skill of most media outlets

On 1/3/2017 at 3:39 PM, BritneyRocksMe said:

Stop with this "she didn't do enough promo" ****. She did the VMAs, she was on Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, and Carpool Karaoke. She hasn't done this much promo since Circus

I didn't say she didn't do enough promo, in saying the promo schedule was awful. Missing the BBMA as a launch for her new single, pushing the album back just for the VMAs (which cost her a number 1,) and other lackluster moves.

Also much of the promo was for PoM and not Glory. Except for the VMAs, she performed Crazy, Slave, Womanizer, Work ***** and Stronger.

She should have performed Liar, If I'm Dancing and other Glory tracks along with Make Me and DYWCO.  But no, it was basically PoM on the road. 

• Super Mods

I dont think its that bad and for them to diss that but praise Beyonce's just says a lot. Even Lady Gaga's cover is terrible to me yet they think its the best. Billboard just hates her. They praise the album yet dont even  bother to list it on one of the top best lists. 

The cover is just basic but far from being horrendous like everyone is making it out to be.  People here are so dramatic.

Archived