billboard: 30 best (& worst) album covers of 2016...

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

lmao. lemonade is considered to be one of the bests! no way!Β 

Β 

edit. that's the fans fault mostly. they spread this bs all over the internet. if lemonade cover was hated by her fans too, trashing it on the internet, it would have been the worst as well.Β 

Um no, it is really bad, not worthy of a great album

I use a fanmade cover. It sucks because this is the only Britney album I've had to do that for, but I couldn't stand the screenshot. I would have waited an extra month if it meant they get her a photoshoot for the album.Β 

Β 

The album doesn't stand out in stores. FF was bright and yellow and it looked pretty imo. Glory is dull and faded. She looks pretty in it, but the colors don't pop.

Β 

I'm contemplating buying one of those $60 fanmade CDs just to put in with the original.Β 

1 hour ago, TraciBrooks said:

Shady yet true. it was a flawless album that deserved a 1000 times better album cover. And 1000 times better promo and a better release date, but lets not go there.

Stop with this "she didn't do enough promo" ****. She did the VMAs, she was on Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, and Carpool Karaoke. She hasn't done this much promo since Circus

I always liked the cover. In fact - I think it's one of her most artistic. It's not a straight-forward face close up, but it's blurred, kinda unfocused and gives a moody vibe - it fits the album imo.

I agree, it was pretty unoriginal to use a music video screenshot, but it could be worse.

Booklet, on the other hand, was tragic. A couple of awful mv screenshots and nothing else. Even BJ had amazing photoshoot for the album. :crying1:

Archived