• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

They're her dancers...

She has a relationship with everybody.

Her dancers in the bomt video.

All her videos and the people.

Do you want no one except britney in the videos? :orangu:

You people are delusional. First off apparently no one was here for the giddy girly Disney opening scene of MM. Second, her dancers have never received cameos in any of her videos. They normally dance, not act (horribly at that.)

I don't like the idea of her own personal bf in the video,  it's her art and I wanr her to be in her element,  not being embarrassed by her bf, 

Obviously her kids on set of OLL didn't bother her at all and that's the only time they've ever been on set with her. 

She told her dad to go away during the filming of perfume.  

I get what the op is saying,  naturally we should want Britney to be completely free and 'in the zone ' during her videos,  not surrounded by close friends and family. 

It doesn't bother me but I would love another work *****,  gimme more,  kind of video :brit:

1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

You people are delusional. First off apparently no one was here for the giddy girly Disney opening scene of MM. Second, her dancers have never received cameos in any of her videos. They normally dance, not act (horribly at that.)

I am not here for that either.  But it's kinda the same thing as the overprotected darkchild video.  Just there's sound this time.

1 hour ago, - Kyle - said:

I am not here for that either.  But it's kinda the same thing as the overprotected darkchild video.  Just there's sound this time.

I mean every era has its dancers but at least they danced in the remix video. I think Brit would cringe if she had to watch the criminal video today.

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

I don't like the idea of her own personal bf in the video,  it's her art and I wanr her to be in her element,  not being embarrassed by her bf, 

Obviously her kids on set of OLL didn't bother her at all and that's the only time they've ever been on set with her. 

She told her dad to go away during the filming of perfume.  

I get what the op is saying,  naturally we should want Britney to be completely free and 'in the zone ' during her videos,  not surrounded by close friends and family. 

It doesn't bother me but I would love another work *****,  gimme more,  kind of video :brit:

Thank you :)

Archived