The Circus era was seriously so great

Urbanney

• Super Mods
  • She came back from her lowest. She was hospitalized 6-7 months before Womanizer was released.
  • She was EVERYWHERE
  • Lots of promo
  • She looked great
  • Performances were pretty good
  • Good, diverse album that showed she was still Princess of Pop
  • Proved to the world she could come back
  • #1 album, #1 single
  • Great theme throughout the album and era
  • World Tour
  • Four singles
  • Controversyney
  • Great music videos
  • Team was actually on top of their game

Will always be my favorite era. It's when I became a major fan too. :comingthru:

WHITE HOT FOREVER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

It was a successful era, but let's be real. Her dancing? Her lip syncing?

Everything else was great, but good performances matter.

Lip syncing is still an issue, but at least her dancing is 10 times better today.

Excuse me, that tour had amazing performances and most of the choreo craps all over Piece of Me's Zumba DVD moves.

Lip syncing is still an issue, but at least her dancing is 10 times better today.

I disagree even doe Britney dance more now, circus era Britney was more fluid with her moves it came off natural, now Britney moves seems rush, I think Britney from the circus era was primney just tone down 

Better x 2 millions  that pom shaman zumba megan moves:byebitch:

She was NOT hospitalized for 6- 7 months at all, and not before its release. But yeah, she was in a very very bad state up until feb- march 2008.

The era was sweet, it was amazing at times and I remember being so happy she was back. The music was also incredible. But peop.. FANS were HATING on that era so bad. Bashing her so hard for her lack of energy, input, outfits etc etc etc. It's so strange to see fans here praise that era nowdays.

The GP also bashed her stage- presence and energy/ dancing with the lip sync. Which was very unfair because she was just getting back and trying it again. 

I'm very, very happy we had such an amazing 2016 because this Britney right now is incredible in every way. Now she's completely back. 

Her team did a great job promoting her back then, but it was pretty obvious that Britney herself wasn't ready for a comeback. I mean, she looked beautiful, her dancing was good and you could tell that she loved being back on the stage, but I don't know, I just get the feeling that she wasn't completely ok, they put her back on the spotlight when she still needed to heal and I feel like in the long term that hurt her. Thankfully she's totally fine now, we need to appreciate her strength more often :hype:

• Super Mods

You completely glossed over the negatives which exhale had countless meltdowns. Her promo performances were criticized, she was literally just walking and flapping her arms around ( and people gave POMney ****?) her weight fluctuated throughout the era. 

Did I even have to bring up the countdown that had fans drowning in their own tears? Her pissed off behavior and walking off halfway was a sign to fans she doesnt care anymore and thus begun the whole "she doesnt care about us anymore. I rather she just retire and not make us suffer like this." 

It literally was a circus, big splash but all the glitz fade away and you're left with nothing. She was like a zombie just going through emotions and then came FF where it really got worst. 

Also... she only did like a weeks worth of promo...which people bitched about back then but thats okay because at least shes touring and not stuck in vegas yet back then people were bitching how she wasn't doing any promo for the later singles and going on tv or doing interviews. Not to mention how the tour was getting boring mow once she got to Australia and can't wait for the era to end because she has has cheapened the costumes and there wasn't any radical changes anymore besides the the addition of mannequin. The cycle never ends.

The Circus Tour, especially POM, Get Naked And IUSA parts were amazing. She was just so cool imo :gobaby: And the album itself is one of my favourites. Phonography, If U Seek Amy, Kill The Lights, Unusual You, Amnesia, Quicksand and last but not least Circus are such great songs:crying11:

POM Las Vegas era and Glory era have been much better than Circus era, what are you talking about?

you probably weren't here back in time... she did well overall, but people were expecting MUCH MORE from her. they were expecting primeney level... and it did not happen by any chance. 

she got much better after Femme Fatale era. 

24 minutes ago, Maryy said:

POM Las Vegas era and Glory era have been much better than Circus era, what are you talking about?

you probably weren't here back in time... she did well overall, but people were expecting MUCH MORE from her. they were expecting primeney level... and it did not happen by any chance. 

she got much better after Femme Fatale era. 

Really? :weirdmeout:

I disagree with that. Very much. Yes, primeney wasn't there anymore but she was much more fluid than today, was very goofy and very happy, was traveling the world and doing amazing shows, sold out shows almost everywhere, songs were amazing, very strong album...

overall I loved that era as much as the ITZ era

Circus Tour >>>>> Piece of Me

Outfits were amazing. Her dancing was more fluid and not learnt by heart like now. Sometimes, it looked like she was having more fun and felt powerful and badass. Several perfomances (songs) were more epic than now. Legendary quotes like "Don't smoke weed, piece out *************", "Merry Christmas (in MARCH)", and so on. When will POM? :queenflopga:

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen de Britney Spears circus tour

46 minutes ago, bryansao said:

Circus Tour >>>>> Piece of Me

Outfits were amazing. Her dancing was more fluid and not learnt by heart like now. Sometimes, it looked like she was having more fun and felt powerful and badass. Several perfomances (songs) were more epic than now. Legendary quotes like "Don't smoke weed, piece out *************", "Merry Christmas (in MARCH)", and so on. When will POM? :queenflopga:

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen de Britney Spears circus tour

You forgot the most legendary quote, "my pu$$y is hanging out" :otears:

Archived