Is this thing on?

Soni

I remembered this jam and decided to play it

I really appreciate the way she sounds here AND for giving us one of her sexiest looks here :milkney:

So lets all post a positive comment (cuz most of the comments under the video are very negative :lostney:)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I told someone I am friends with that this wasn't a cover and was her song, and they believed me for like a week :orangu: 

lolwtf at least it was only a week:britdrown:

how did they find out?

7 minutes ago, falka said:

It has more views than  MATM 

:lanacackle:

love trumps against 

Oh my godd but MATM is iconic and with Madonna wtf

1 hour ago, Soni said:

lolwtf at least it was only a week:britdrown:

how did they find out?

I was showing them and some other people the some POM performances and one girl had to say "I didn't know she covered that! I love Joan Jett" and I just nodded along and when the other girl brought up that I claimed she sang it, I pretended not to know what she was talking about. Her own fault tbh, she should have known that I Love Rock and Roll wasn't first made in 2000-2001

6 hours ago, Austin00chase said:

I was showing them and some other people the some POM performances and one girl had to say "I didn't know she covered that! I love Joan Jett" and I just nodded along and when the other girl brought up that I claimed she sang it, I pretended not to know what she was talking about. Her own fault tbh, she should have known that I Love Rock and Roll wasn't first made in 2000-2001

:britdrown:

9 hours ago, Austin00chase said:

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I've always loved this cover, but I have to say Joan Jett's original version can't be beat.

Joan Jett's version is also a cover. :forkit:

This is the original. :staysalty:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AT_Pbtyid0

Archived