HELP: Robyn in "Piece of Me"

c-z

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Robyn was Max Martin's original blonde pop idol in Sweden. She was pretty much the basis for Britney.

She came out in like '97 with Show Me Love. It was decent here. It's still a bop. Google it. JIVE/ Max legit wanted Britney to be the US version of Robyn, except more pop.

As for Robyn, she never got her big break here in the US. Her 2nd album was cancelled here due to a song about ******** and it not being pop friendly. They scrapped her because she experimented and had too much input. Sound familiar? :cutesybrit:

10 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Robyn was Max Martin's original blonde pop idol in Sweden. She was pretty much the basis for Britney.

She came out in like '97 with Show Me Love. It was decent here. It's still a bop. Google it. JIVE/ Max legit wanted Britney to be the US version of Robyn, except more pop.

As for Robyn, she never got her big break here in the US. Her 2nd album was cancelled here due to a song about ******** and it not being pop friendly. They scrapped her because she experimented and had too much input. Sound familiar? :cutesybrit:

What?! My friends and I listen to Robyn all the time!

Archived