Have U Seen Britney At Her Musical Peak?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

I've seen TCSBS and FF

Lucky you ! How was the DWAD concert ? Can you tell more about your experience ?

I'm curious :kiss:

Well I saw the 2nd leg in July - at that point, the HBO Vegas DVD had been out for several months so I had memorized the show lol. It's more exciting when you've never "seen" it before. But I enjoyed the new parts - the new costumes, the Boys Co-Ed Remix, the Overprotected Darkchild Remix, Mystic Man. I do remember her looking really tired and not as in shape - this was after her breakup with Justin so she obviously went through a lot. The stage looked smaller in person but of course Brit nailed the show! Still an incredible concert - one of her best shows ever imo!

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

twice in 2004.

first time in january at the TOTP special taping:

and then in may at the onyx hotel tour in frankfurt :hype:

a1f370166367e608589497685d4a9103.jpg

Lucky you were able to witness such slayage as toxic and Overprotected breaks, BOMT cabaret chair choreo, the hook up tribal dance, touch of my hand seductiveness and breath on me iconicness :mcry: you should do a Onyx Hotel Tour reaction thread, that iconic tour truly deserves it. 

Archived